Michael Carvell

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
It'd be quicker if he found a way to give us more coverage. Admittedly, I get UGA is the media's bread & butter and he's been more fair towards us over the past year.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
He's been very fair towards us recently, but sending his a** out to Seattle for the week is some bullsh...

They're gonna build this kid up to be a QB deity before he enrolls. Unreal.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
He's been very fair towards us recently, but sending his a** out to Seattle for the week is some bullsh...

They're gonna build this kid up to be a QB deity before he enrolls. Unreal.

I still contend he's probably footing the bill himself. Getting in some prime real estate on the kid's jock before all the other dawgs can get in the way.

You should be happy. Think of the food opps he'll have out there to feed your unnatural obsession with his twitter feed. :smuggrin:;)

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If Eason decommits and goes somewhere else, this week's ploy to cater to UGA fans will leave a lot egg on AJC's and Carvell's face.

On the other hand, that's just more eggs for Carvell to make "brinner". Amirite?!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I love Seattle, but I don't eat seafood, so food tweets this week won't really cut it.

Would love to see Carvell tweet live from a public bus or something.

DCSS

Ramblin' Wreck
If Eason decommits and goes somewhere else, this week's ploy to cater to UGA fans will leave a lot egg on AJC's and Carvell's face.

On the other hand, that's just more eggs for Carvell to make "brinner". Amirite?!
If Eason decommits, the mutthurt will be something to behold.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I love Seattle, but I don't eat seafood, so food tweets this week won't really cut it.

Would love to see Carvell tweet live from a public bus or something.

You don't eat seafood? Like, none at all?

And yes, @DCSS that fanbase will implexplode when the Eason kid decommits. Richt being exposed as not quite the QB guru he's heralded as being will be hard to hide this year.

I mean they're gonna turn to Greyson Lambert of all things now that the latest crop of wunderkinds are struggling to 'hold the rope'.