Michael Carvell

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
What in the ever-lovin' hell does that mean? And how did it come up? (No, I am not going to read Carvell's article to find out.) I can guess there was some sort of leading question, but good grief that is beyond dumb.
The kid probably said "as long as it's not a spread offense" and Carvel equated "spread" with Georgia Tech.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Since I'm willing to take the bullet and read his articles, that quote, in fact, does not actually appear in it. Not saying it wasn't an on the record quote, but Carvell used it to generate clickbait.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Man, that link leads to McEachern's Bailey Hockman committing to UGA. Not to hijack the thread, but the past 3 QBs from that school have gone to UGA (Hockman), Georgia Southern (Ty Clemons), GT/Oregon (Ty Griffin...transferred to Oregon). How that school hasn't won a state championship yet with all that talent is beyond me.

And to relate it to GT...that quote about "GT's offense" is from another Jacob Eason article. That is a quote from Eason's dad.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I'd like to state for the record that on this 19th day of July in the year 2015, I finally unfollowed Michael Carvell.

While I realize the business rationale for the significant amount of UGA coverage by the AJC and acknowledge that when they actually do write about GT recruiting, they've given us a more fair shake over the past 9-12 months, I simply can no longer take the tweets practically clogging up my feed every 20 minutes about Dawg Night that are borderline, excuse my language, masturbatory on his part.

I'm done.

PS - they really have written well about us recently, when they actually write about us. I was serious about that part.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
DTM is now in the letting go stage of the recovery process.

Proud of you big guy! I always knew you had it in you...

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Stinger90

Helluva Engineer
I'll go get the cucumber water...

and I'll bring the cake.

uga-dead-dog-cake.jpg