Miami Postgame

Rock

Ramblin' Wreck
Can't see why we blame this on the D when the offense gains under 300 yards. This is a game when the D was really worn down at the end of the game and dealing with starter injuries.

So we need to shorten the game to 3 qtrs so the D isn’t worn down?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Are you forgetting converting 4th and 16 at Lane Stadium to beat Virginia Tech a couple years ago?

Oh i remember. And the fourth down in Dublin and the pick in athens last year and the kick return and scramble by JT in Athens in 2014. But here's the deal...it seems like we have to get those types of plays to get to 9-10 wins.

I knows balls bounce both ways, and we've had them to our way at times, but if that's the difference between 6-6 and 10-2 then we sure as hell are not getting our fair share. OR we are are doing a really ****ty job of winning games that shouldn't come down to 50-50 balls

Jerry the Jacket

Helluva Engineer
We got a pretty good team but we are not a great team. Great teams find a way to win these types of games. I think this group is a lot like so many other GT teams, looking over their shoulder for something bad to happen rather than making something good happen. Football remains a game of inches and for whatever reason we came up an inch short once again. Hopefully someone or someones on this team will step forward and turn this around. Hope is still alive. You can break it down and analyze it till the cows come home. You can blame the coaches, the players or the football gods but at the end of the day they made a play when they had to and we did not.

Go Jackets!

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Can't see why we blame this on the D when the offense gains under 300 yards. This is a game when the D was really worn down at the end of the game and dealing with starter injuries.

Oh there's plenty of blame to go around. The O was terrible in the second half, but at the same time the D had a chance to win the game and didn't get it done. Can't be overlooked.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Can people quit praising Richt? The guy called an onside kick to start the 2nd half which gave us a TD. He then ran the ball on 3rd and 10 with the game on the line and nearly cost his team the game. He didn't exactly coach a masterful game.

Yes. He's a scumbag with great talent. I effing hate him with a passion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk