Miami Postgame

MountPGT1990

Banned
Richt or UM?

Both of our biggest nemesis’s Have joined forces and just ripped our heart out in the most gut wrenching way possible. I can’t decide which of the two I dislike the most now, the marriage of the two looks to lead to pure misery for the foreseeable future.

This may go down as the most painful loss GT has had to both Richt and UM.....CPJ has to be seething about this one. Our hopes of wining the Coastal just got dashed by a one point loss in just our third conference game. Dang it, we always crap the bed at UM with CPJ and now he’s 0-5 down there

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Oh, I didn't read all 11 pages, it has anyone mentioned that if TW doesn't underthrow Ricky we get a TD and win by 3? :)

Just someone else to blame since we can't all seem to agree on whose fault it is

MountPGT1990

Banned
We will beat Wake but it literally all comes down to Clemson. If we lose its a wasted season. If we win then we have some hope

Ummmm, if you’re hanging your hopes on beating Clemson in two weeks, then ummmm yeah, you might......never mind, you will see soon enough but the writing is on the wall

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
GT trains good engineers but the dumbest most short sighted football fans in the nation. "Great teams find a way to win these games". Well let's see who fails the great test this year cause they lost similarly. Clemson, Oklahoma, Auburn, Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, LSU, UCLA, A&M, Louisville with the Heisman winner, etc. Read the Monday meltdown thread on roll Bama roll. Most great teams are going to poop the bed a couple of times each year. Some times they get away with it, most years they don't. Basically everybody except Bama and Miami have sucked at least once, and we are only half way thru the season. Does an all world defense like uga give up 21 in a half to a sucky Missouri? No Way! Oh wait. Two losses by two points? Let's fire everybody between North avenue and Tenth. That'll straighten everything out,

I hear Bama is accepting applications for new fans.

jacob

Banned
GT trains good engineers but the dumbest most short sighted football fans in the nation. "Great teams find a way to win these games". Well let's see who fails the great test this year cause they lost similarly. Clemson, Oklahoma, Auburn, Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, LSU, UCLA, A&M, Louisville with the Heisman winner, etc. Read the Monday meltdown thread on roll Bama roll. Most great teams are going to poop the bed a couple of times each year. Some times they get away with it, most years they don't. Basically everybody except Bama and Miami have sucked at least once, and we are only half way thru the season. Does an all world defense like uga give up 21 in a half to a sucky Missouri? No Way! Oh wait. Two losses by two points? Let's fire everybody between North avenue and Tenth. That'll straighten everything out,

I hear Bama is accepting applications for new fans.
So we're not allowed to be upset at a DC that has cost us 2 games this year?

TheTaxJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
We are irrelevant again. Atlanta sports talk radio is all UGA and its worse than ever and with us ****ting the bed again and UGA rolling like never before its going to be unlistenable. Just sucks. Ruins everything losing like this.

If we could have pulled this off it would have made my morning and afternoon drive so much better. Now ill just listen to a good book on tape or something because this season is over.

Not even halfway though October and out of the division race.

Nook Su Kow

Ramblin' Wreck
Capture+_2017-10-09-17-54-13.png
The defense got 2 stops when we had a 2 point lead. The offense couldn't do anything with it. The defense did get it done. The offense didn't.
Capture+_2017-10-09-17-54-13.png

jacob

Banned
We are irrelevant again. Atlanta sports talk radio is all UGA and its worse than ever and with us ****ting the bed again and UGA rolling like never before its going to be unlistenable. Just sucks. Ruins everything losing like this.

If we could have pulled this off it would have made my morning and afternoon drive so much better. Now ill just listen to a good book on tape or something because this season is over.
Exactly

heyhellowhatsup

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m as frustrated as anyone but reality is, only 1/130 fanbases can be perfectly happy with a season, and even then, there might be a letdown along the way.

Beat Wake next week and we’re 4-2 going into Clemson which isn’t terrible. Still would rather be a Tech fan than a dwag fan!

MountPGT1990

Banned
Such a painful loss so let’s move on and have a little fun and see who can come up with the best nickname to describe our defense this year under Roof. He played for the Black Watch Defense but my nickname for our defense now is :

The “HOT Butter” D

They melt every time when it matters most.

I mean seriously if the other team has the ball with less than two minutes to go before the half or at the end of the game our HOT Butter D just melts into a puddle of warm putty and rolls over every time. Did anyone seriously think our D was going to step up and save the day against the Vols or Canes ?? It’s so painful watching it unfold over and over again, every F’ing time