Miami Postgame

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Can’t even get mad anymore, seen the same ol’ **** too many times now. It’s just pure sadness at this point. Makes me sick, I never experienced the feelings of the Gailey era but I’m assuming it’s close to this. Damn. Just unbelievable.

Buzz78

Georgia Tech Fan
Can't see why we blame this on the D when the offense gains under 300 yards. This is a game when the D was really worn down at the end of the game and dealing with starter injuries.

jacob

Banned
Can’t even get mad anymore, seen the same ol’ **** too many times now. It’s just pure sadness at this point. Makes me sick, I never experienced the feelings of the Gailey era but I’m assuming it’s close to this. Damn. Just unbelievable.
Yep. Just absolutely devastating. Can't even watch football right now

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Well at least Tre Jackson got some p t an d made a helluva tackle on th He 3 10 run. Typical MR play call with no time left- run a counter to left. Tre filled the hole and actually crushed the runner. I thought we had them but the tipped pass was not tipped quite enough.

Does anyone know why we stuck with Quaide after Benson was out? Not knocking him, I just didn’t feel like he was having much success. Haven’t looked at the stats so I could be way wrong but seemed like we could have benefited from Jerry Howard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quaide had 5 carries for 15 yards. I wondered why Howard wasn't in there too.