Merits of G-League vs. College Basketball

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Oh I think he is pretty near barring some sort of disaster in NZ

Hmm, so an 18 yo traveling to the edge of the map to play against grown arse men who're tryna make a living and don't give AF about the hotshot kid tryna use their league on the way to gettin' his ... bag (am I using that right, millenials? where's chasssonB?)

.... surely nothing could go wrong.

Seriously though, he's a mid-round type of prospect right now. He's not gonna show anything there that'll raise his profile. Most likely he'll lower it similar to what Bazley did to himself.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hmm, so an 18 yo traveling to the edge of the map to play against grown arse men who're tryna make a living and don't give AF about the hotshot kid tryna use their league on the way to gettin' his ... bag (am I using that right, millenials? where's chasssonB?)

.... surely nothing could go wrong.

Seriously though, he's a mid-round type of prospect right now. He's not gonna show anything there that'll raise his profile. Most likely he'll lower it similar to what Bazley did to himself.

I mean, it's certainly an interesting hill for you to climb.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
I apologize for misspeaking. I meant to say 'mid-1st round prospect'.

Please accept my most humble apologies.

Your apology is accepted. I don't understand what is wrong with being a mid 1st round prospect but I know where you are coming from now.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Your apology is accepted. I don't understand what is wrong with being a mid 1st round prospect but I know where you are coming from now.

The point I was making was that he's not a lock to be selected in the first round. Mid-1st round prospects who have middling years usually fall down the board as the actual draft approaches.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The point I was making was that he's not a lock to be selected in the first round. Mid-1st round prospects who have middling years usually fall down the board as the actual draft approaches.

Oh. Did he have a middling year?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Is anyone else dying for KG to bust out Brian Bowens stats? I know I am......

agrees-your-argument.gif

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
My favorite part of all of this is gonna be when @kg01 researches where RJ Hampton is shaking out 1st round wise, only to see who's likely to be drafted even higher without going to college.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
My favorite part of all of this is gonna be when @kg01 researches where RJ Hampton is shaking out 1st round wise, only to see who's likely to be drafted even higher without going to college.

Lies. Your favorite part of all this was am Alison Brie (from Community) gif

Allison-Brie-GIF-.gif