Mercer Predictions

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Had to go to Macon yesterday and saw signs saying things like beat the nerds etc. Probably just UGA fans being Mercer fans for a day but I seriously hope we show them no mercy today
Every time I hear a mutt fans call us nerds, I always picture this image in my head and smile:

image_7029186.jpg

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Well this week winner was not very clear cut - somewhat like the game. :confused::wtf::wideyed:

We have two predictions that have the smallest Delta (6 total points):

After the first Q. Then we pull away. 38-13
Assuming that awbuzz was predicting a GT to score the 38

It is also notable that we had a two people that each predicted Mercer's total correctly while each missing GT's by a TD + PAT:

42-10 GT wins. Close to the 43-11 that Atomic has but I couldn't see Mercer getting 11 (converting for 2 on a TD and a FG ......)

I've never been right and expect the same this weekend.
28-10 GT Was not convinced last week that we are much better than last year. O line looked like it had the same issues as last season.

So based on Boomer posting 38-13 1st, he would be the winner.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Well this week winner was not very clear cut - somewhat like the game. :confused::wtf::wideyed:

It is also notable that we had a two people that each predicted Mercer's total correctly while each missing GT's by a TD + PAT:

@ClydeBrick - kudos to you for culling through pages and many posts to cull the closest to the final score.

You are correct that my prediction was GT to win.

Scores are usually reported Visitor's score then the Home Team's score - thus 13 -38 was my guess that GT would win. :)

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

I demand a recount. (Thanks for doing this.) Getting one right but not the other is some consolation, kind of like knowing where Schrodinger's cat is.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Where do I collect my prize? Tough break AW'. Great minds think alike. I don't know what to make of this. I am usually not even in the same zip code with my guesses. So, now that I have had the taste of victory, I will go ahead and predict another ACCCG win and our first playoff appearance, following a win over the pups that is.