Mercer Predictions

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
What do you think?

5Dimes has us at 32.5 point favorites and the o/u at 52.5
Us a lot them a little. Line is about right. We will see. I want to see guys fired up and determined to show nay sayers (present company included) to eat their words. These guys need to play like they have their hair on fire and a little Tennessee whiskey in them.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
image.png
Oddshark.com has us losing 21-17. Lol. I'm big on betting point spreads. I've looked at this site a few times but they have lost all credibility with this ****.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I read somewhere Charleston Southern has something like 30 players suspended for the FSU game this weekend. Only way we lose to mercer is if that happens to us and the 30 players are in the 2 deep.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I read somewhere Charleston Southern has something like 30 players suspended for the FSU game this weekend. Only way we lose to mercer is if that happens to us and the 30 players are in the 2 deep.

We're down 2 to suspension right now...don't jinx us, man!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Anything is possible in football. Losing to mercer is highly improbable though. It could be competitive going into the third, or even 4th qtr possibly. If I were betting I'd bet against it though. I think the close game vs BC and troubles we had in some phases of the game last week will have our guys dialed in this week.

I think we are more likely to have an "off game" vs Vandy if we do win this one big.