Mark Fox and GT

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
God help us if they get Capel
I think 1) they would need to make Capel one of the highest paid coaches in basketball. 2) If he really is the head coach in waiting at Duke idk if you leave regardless to try and build a program. You may do the absolute best job you can at UGA and the program will not ever rival Duke because Basketball > Football there.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I could see Crean at UGA.
it probably wouldn't hurt that it seems like Crean has a grudge against GT for firing Gregory.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
It’s basketball. That school doesn’t give a **** about that sport. They’ll go cheap so they have more money in the bank to go towards football.

Honestly, they could probably afford to go big on both. But I just don't see the demand for it from their fanbase. Most ugag fans I know pay little attention to uga basketball. In fact, many of them bandwagon on Duke or UNC.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Honestly, they could probably afford to go big on both. But I just don't see the demand for it from their fanbase. Most ugag fans I know pay little attention to uga basketball. In fact, many of them bandwagon on Duke or UNC.

Let me guess... they're also huge lebr.. I mean Heat.. I mean Cavs fans too.