Marcus Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
It has nothing to do with Mills doing anything major. If Mills fails another drug test while at Tech, he'll be dismissed from the team.
Do we know that's what it was for sure? I haven't seen anything about this so I honestly don't know. But that doesn't neglect the fact that a lot of kids do this their first year of college and straighten up the following year, it's just a matter of will he do it or not.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
This needs to be shut down. Nobody needs to speculate about mills or Marshall. I think we have a troll. Funny, I can't imagine having the time or desire to go on another team forum and be a turd.
I agree this needs to be shut down because of speculation, but you're speculating we have a troll from another team. :D

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
I started this thread. No more trolls.
a12.jpg

On the call-in show, Johnson, in response to a question about Mills, really didn't seem overly concerned about his future. That tells me that, contrary to all the speculation, it wasn't a pot-related offense.. Regardless though, he has 2 strikes, with only one more to go.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
a question on etiquette. if you heard through the grape vine that an integral part of the program is thinking of leaving etc would it best to say nothing or at least give the staff a heads up on the possibility??

of course if the staff reads the boards that question is moot.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
a question on etiquette. if you heard through the grape vine that an integral part of the program is thinking of leaving etc would it best to say nothing or at least give the staff a heads up on the possibility??

of course if the staff reads the boards that question is moot.

Generally if there is any fire to this smoke then the staff would know it before us.

BigDaddyBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I asked around. In the beginning of the season MM was frustrated. Was looking into JMU close to home. Now that he is playing more and will continue to play more I think he stays. He is a very good student with a bright future even if football doesn't work out. IMHO it would be dumb to leave a GT degree behind for playing time at JMU.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Kids at that age don't see the big pic. He could transfer to another school and hurt his knee and career be over with and then stuck with a degree that sucks. Hopefully this is all just a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.