Marcus Marshall

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Where there is smoke there is fire. Two idfferent people have said the same thing, and one has friends on the team. People shouldn't be posting these things but at the same time if it is true it's obvious it has been passed around and if it was suppose to be a secret then the source probably shouldn't have said something to people originally. However I hope he stays.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Where there is smoke there is fire. Two idfferent people have said the same thing, and one has friends on the team. People shouldn't be posting these things but at the same time if it is true it's obvious it has been passed around and if it was suppose to be a secret then the source probably shouldn't have said something to people originally. However I hope he stays.

We have no idea if it's 2 different people. I agree with whoever said this thread should be locked.

How do we know that poster actually has a friend on the team. As we have seen twice today, some people will post lies. Is there really even any smoke at all?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Well maybe not, but one has been a member since 2013 so I highly doubt he's trying
To start stuff.

There are some people here and on other sites that have been around that long and do nothing but start trouble. I'm not saying he's right/wrong here. I'm saying we shouldn't discuss a guy's "certain" departure until an announcement has been made (not saying that's what you did, just stating my overall point).

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
There are some people here and on other sites that have been around that long and do nothing but start trouble. I'm not saying he's right/wrong here. I'm saying we shouldn't discuss a guy's "certain" departure until an announcement has been made (not saying that's what you did, just stating my overall point).
I see and agree 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.