Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
I voted for t-shirt B, A came in close 2nd though.

C just looked odd to me with the triangle stripy things. And as a female, the location of those stripes aren't...great o_O

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer

Gray stripes - my screen, my eyes or what on the above shirt?

Field lettering - the new “G”, “R” and “H”. Don’t hate it but kinda “meh”. My very first reaction was it looked like the eastern tip of the state of Tennessee outline on the letters, but turned around heading west.

If the yard markers on the field match the uni fonts - I think we could have done better - or worse.

Like the rules, if you will, as regards the coloring for the interlocking GT.

Like the new rule on the Buzz outfit. No more Black / Yellow.

From what I can tell GOLD looks good. Combo of nonmetallic & metallic, correct?

Last edited:

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Adidas tire tread spotted.

I like the Tire tread for us. As a matter of fact I wouldn't mind an alternate uniform that uses gold jerseys with white numbers a whute helmet with gold GT and white pants with gold tire tread on them to match the Wreck. On the back of the helmet where it normaly says NCAA it says THWG. Kinda similar to Georgia Southern's GATA uniforms form a few years ago.

http://gseagles.com/news/2017/10/8/...classic-alternate-uniforms-for-nmsu-game.aspx

imagine something like that in Gold with white helms

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Bookstore site: Link

upload_2018-4-20_10-33-20.png

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Awesome. I have zero problems with any of this and am honestly just happy Todd is actually doing stuff. He's our guy for the long haul.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
What is this a picture of? It's so zoomed in I can't tell.
It's pants with the classic Adidas "tire-tread" pattern that they've been forcing onto everyone's uniforms.

I'm assuming this is from the concept uniforms that were sent a bit back and not any new/official uniform. But I also suspect the real uniform will have that pattern on it since it's an adidas thing.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
Fail. Again. The tweet comes out at 8am but go to ramblinwreck and ..... nothing. May be updated by now but it wasn’t at 8:15. If you say you will have a major announcement you need to make sure all channels are in synch with your msg. Marketing 101.
Holy crap stfu man. Stop being so negative!

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
It's pants with the classic Adidas "tire-tread" pattern that they've been forcing onto everyone's uniforms.

I'm assuming this is from the concept uniforms that were sent a bit back and not any new/official uniform. But I also suspect the real uniform will have that pattern on it since it's an adidas thing.

I figured it was the uniforms I'm wondering where the pic came from, is it a screenshot from the video this morning? Or are there pants in the bookstore? Sorry I'm slow haha.