Major Branding Announcement: New Tech Gold

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to need to see the gold with a woman in a bikini with the right shade of gold on the bikini .If you can't find the right shade of gold white or blue will do, thanks.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
Agree as long as the grass around the logo is kept green and not that butt-ugly blue from last year.

what are you gonna do we come out in essentially this with adidas logo...? :woot::ROFLMAO::woot::ROFLMAO:

navy_uniform.jpg

Thanks! Picked 1 up and a few other goodies as well. I might have to open a new checking account just for new Adidas Georgia Tech gear. :) :( :) :( :) :(
Were they well-stocked? They are supposed to have gear on sale at or near the stadium tonight. I sure hope they made enough to make it through one day of sales. Any other gear besides the shirts?

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Tech Gold = Pantone 4515C (C:13 M:19 Y:62 K:28 | R:179 G:163 B:105)

Tech Gold (Metallic) = Pantone 8383C

Blue = Pantone 540C (C:100 M:57 Y:12 K:66 | R:0 G:48 B:87)

White = White (RGB: 255/255/255)

Time to update the site template! ;)
Dammit! I just realized that this makes my avatar officially :eek: The Wrong Shade Of Gold :eek:!!

Time to re-calibrate my fractal generator, I guess...

:mad: Wrong shade of navy!!!!

:p

I approve. And I can’t wait to see @Supersizethatorder-mutt blow his lid when they roll out an alternate uni this year with navy jersey, white pants, flat navy helmet, with white GT outlined in gold:ROFLMAO:
Based on what was said in the article, I don't think you will ever see that, and if you do, I can assure you my voice of dissent won't be the only one.

katlong

Jolly Good Fellow
I like 98% of this. Good job GTAA. As others mentioned, I care more about consistency than whatever it is on its own. Good start.

On the 2%, I like the idea of the Tech Tower font. Only minor gripe would be those 45 degree marks in the letters G, R, H, etc. Are those actually part of the Tech Tower font? I could be off on that. I'm not a marketing guy... just seems like a little bit of overthinking.

And am I the only one that shivered just a wee bit when looking at the woodmarks? ;)

View attachment 3496
It's not part of the tower font currently - it's a modern take on it...
upload_2018-4-20_11-42-26.png