Louisville Postgame

sonngy

Georgia Tech Fan
Is it really such a hard concept to stop running the ball if it’s not working?! It felt like we were getting 10-15 yards per pass but would turn to running the ball just because “wE HavE to Be BAlanCed in OFfEnse.” This was such a frustrating game because everyone but the coaching staff knew what needed to be done to win. I’m so disappointed

Gtsidewalkfan1

Georgia Tech Fan
We still do not have the guys on the Dline. Also, poor calls on offense today. Hopefully the team gets it together. The team is capable of more. Just have to find the will to overcome the bad plays. We are nowhere near good enough to turn over the ball, make dumb mistakes in play calling or play sub par special teams. Flush it. Been a long five weeks. Let's get Duke.

slugboy

Staff member
I’m sure someone is going to come with video to correct me, but it seems like our options are hand off or QB run. We don’t RPO. We have the receivers for RPO, but we don’t seem to option that way.

We get into a first down run between the tackles habit that is really predictable.

Great play by our TEs today.

DBs had a rough time. Defense only gave up 17.

Buster can do more. We fell in love with power running against FSU, and that’s holding us back.

DL is better than last year, but they have more to go.