Louisville Postgame

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
This was the worst coaching I've seen since Geoff left. We have no identity on offense, hence why the decisions to go for it on 4th down were so inconsistent. We knew the defense was going to struggle, but the real problem is the OL has regressed and the play calling has been stubborn, predictable and uncreative. The game management was awful. After questionable game managing against Syracuse and now today, I no longer trust Key. We seem to have some serious issues that are only getting worse.

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
We had more first downs, more total yards, more rushing and passing yards, and more TOP.

Two TOs cost us 14 points and we lose by 12.
We were not the better team today. Only made one must have short yardage play all day at the end of the half. The OL got their butts kicked today. Syracuse kicked the OL butts as well.

We likely won’t be favored again, maybe Duke.

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, today was pitiful, but we have at least moved from the bottom tier to the mid level tier where we will be in most games. It also means we will lose some ones we could have won but we won’t be embarrassed. Let’s see if Key can get us on the positive side of the tier. So far we are 1-2 this year in those games.

Spalding Jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Just thinking about it, that last 3rd down stop was one we couldn't get againat cuse when we needed and then our special teams goes out and commits a stupid penalty to give Lville the first. Still a miniscule chance to win then but my goodness what a comical error. This game though felt more winnable to me than the Cuse till we failed on 4th down. Not sure what can be changed as we are almost half way through the season. Looks like King will have to play superman for us to win going forward.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
This was the worst coaching I've seen since Geoff left. We have no identity on offense, hence why the decisions to go for it on 4th down were so inconsistent. We knew the defense was going to struggle, but the real problem is the OL has regressed and the play calling has been stubborn, predictable and uncreative. The game management was awful. After questionable game managing against Syracuse and now today, I no longer trust Key. We seem to have some serious issues that are only getting worse.
I think the O needs to tweak their goals. Key served notice that we would “run the ball” but it turns out we don’t have the OL to do that. Need more creativity or it’s going to be this every week from here on out.

Mattmc10

Jolly Good Fellow
Run defense was great. We gave up some big plays in passing though.

Giving away 14 points was brutal.

Offense has taken a step backwards. We got two of the 4th downs but it doesn’t feel like we are building off of last year. Couldn’t get the yards when we needed them in the final quarter.

It feels like we are close. Bye week is coming at a good time. We can still get to 7+ wins.