Louisville (-5) vs Georgia Tech

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The only player I don't want to see a backup for is Pressley.

Has line moved with our ATL? What about LVille injuries? Guess we really don't know all till covid tests on Friday?

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Last time, and I was there, and it was FUN.

1602157611972.jpeg

Jmonty71

Banned
Nope. Coach is married to Sims now sink or swim. It would be better for his image to lose with Sims than to win with another qb at this point. That's just how it looks to me.
I agree. I don't think Collins is the type to swap QBs out. If we was, he would of already done so. He is more worried about developing Sims for the future, than winning now. Which, I get..... Just sucks always saying "next year" and "next year" and "next year"..........

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Last time, and I was there, and it was FUN.

View attachment 9175
I was watching on my phone at a wedding. Had such a great time watching I drank the open bar out of crown royal. Hoping for a repeat tomorrow. Unfortunately I work 3rd shift at GM so I have to struggle through 4qtrs sober this time. Lol. If I start heavy in the 1st and cut it off by halftime I should be good to go! Just don’t buy a GM truck made on 10-9/10-10 lol

GT_EE78

Banned
betting line was down to 4 yesterday in places.
It has risen to 5 today.
Is it true that smart money comes in late?
How many more hours we gotta wait for smart money?

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
betting line was down to 4 yesterday in places.
It has risen to 5 today.
Is it true that smart money comes in late?
How many more hours we gotta wait for smart money?
Smart money will be all in by around an hour before kickoff. I don't think many bettors are taking the spread as much here. It looks like they are taking the over and GT ML.

Not sure I understand the over play. Especially combined with the GT win.

GT has NOT won a game in 1.5 years that went over 55 points. Let alone 65.

Seems like a weird trend. Vegas is hoping people see the crazy yards we are putting up, and the absurd numbers we gave up on defense.

We have Tre Swilling back which gives us our QB of the secondary. Clayton will have some game experience and the butterflies shaken out. Louisville also has a horrid Oline. Yes they have play Pitt and Miami. BUT the idea playing a "lesser" opponent in our pass rush does NOT mean their Oline will find more success. It seems especially this year trends are carrying week to week without resolve. Mostly I blame on covid and the odd ways of practicing. We may not need improvement from some players, simply because we are getting back BETTER players. I believe both TEs are back tonight barring their covid test results, and Swilling will help a ton for a young CB group.

My bet is on the Under 65.5 GT wins a close one 26-24. That is 4 TDs by GT with 2 made extra points and 2 missed. We get a big stop at the end of the game to keep Louisville from getting a game winning FG.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
My bet is on the Under 65.5 GT wins a close one 26-24. That is 4 TDs by GT with 2 made extra points and 2 missed. We get a big stop at the end of the game to keep Louisville from getting a game winning FG.
Just curious. In this prediction, is it 2 missed kicks? Or would 1 be a failed 2-pt conversion?

I could see us going for 2 to keep a FG out of reach and win on them not hitting a game winner (either missed or out of range). That seems like the type of finish we'd pull off and have hear GT fans say we should have kicked the extra point to make it a 3 point game. Oh the irony.