Louisville (-5) vs Georgia Tech

Deleted member 2897

Just curious. In this prediction, is it 2 missed kicks? Or would 1 be a failed 2-pt conversion?

I could see us going for 2 to keep a FG out of reach and win on them not hitting a game winner (either missed or out of range). That seems like the type of finish we'd pull off and have hear GT fans say we should have kicked the extra point to make it a 3 point game. Oh the irony.

This is a chess level 3 moves ahead forward complaining about the coach GT fan move, and I approve. I could totally see this LOL.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Dude we are 4th in the ACC for Total Offense, and many teams have played a cupcake and we haven’t. Tired of everyone acting like we can’t move the ball, penalties and turnovers only thing holding us back. We play one clean game and we will look dominant.
And? I hate rah rah crap that talks about total yardage. The only thing that matters is scoring. We can’t score, thus we have not had a good offense. Now...maybe you’re trying to say that it’s easy to fix. I think that’s arguable. Maybe it’s youth, but I think inability to kick extra points is a coaching problem. Sims is fine, most of the INTs are bad luck. But even when we haven’t turned it over we can’t score TDs. Gotta score. Show me...

jackets55

Jolly Good Fellow
Smart money will be all in by around an hour before kickoff. I don't think many bettors are taking the spread as much here. It looks like they are taking the over and GT ML.

Not sure I understand the over play. Especially combined with the GT win.

GT has NOT won a game in 1.5 years that went over 55 points. Let alone 65.

Seems like a weird trend. Vegas is hoping people see the crazy yards we are putting up, and the absurd numbers we gave up on defense.

We have Tre Swilling back which gives us our QB of the secondary. Clayton will have some game experience and the butterflies shaken out. Louisville also has a horrid Oline. Yes they have play Pitt and Miami. BUT the idea playing a "lesser" opponent in our pass rush does NOT mean their Oline will find more success. It seems especially this year trends are carrying week to week without resolve. Mostly I blame on covid and the odd ways of practicing. We may not need improvement from some players, simply because we are getting back BETTER players. I believe both TEs are back tonight barring their covid test results, and Swilling will help a ton for a young CB group.

My bet is on the Under 65.5 GT wins a close one 26-24. That is 4 TDs by GT with 2 made extra points and 2 missed. We get a big stop at the end of the game to keep Louisville from getting a game winning FG.
As of 4:30 pm 88% of $/bets are on Louisville both ML and Spread (understand). 60/40 on over (I don't understand)

jacketz212

Jolly Good Fellow
Love the W!!! But IMO that was too close of a game and to be losing with a +3 turnover margin with 6 mins to go in the game... that ain’t going to fly against better teams..