Locker Room Renovation Underway

Deleted member 2897

A tertiary color is just that -- a TERTIARY color. Over the past two decades at Tech, things have gotten where blue is used so much that it is, for all intents and purposes, now a primary color, and that is just WRONG. You will never see a purple tiger paw used to represent Clemson, and I for one do not want to see a blue or blue and white GT used to represent Tech.

Go do a google image search of Clemson’s locker room and then let’s see a retraction. . The amount of purple in there is incredible.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
2A74D06E-1641-4476-B694-635C809AA719-3457-0000036C2961D87C.jpeg
Love to blue.

New weight room too.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
This is awesome. The locker current locker room is an atrocity and could be considered borderline criminal.

I am so glad they are doing this.

I gave the Athletic Association a $995 proposal to do some much needed work around the hot tub area in the rehab area and they couldn’t swing it. My basketball tickets cost more than that. That’s how tight they are on money, so I’m very happy to see donors stepping up to fund stuff like this.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The anonymous donor was arthur blank
So working with that round football team pays off again [emoji16][emoji106]

Love it.

He his HD buds have done many good things in the city. (Those damn capitalists making money AND sharing some of it ... I'll get off the soap box...)

Go do a google image search of Clemson’s locker room and then let’s see a retraction. . The amount of purple in there is incredible.
Actually, I misspoke when I referred to Clemson, because purple is one of their two primary colors, not a tertiary one. Orange is, of course, their other primary color. So the use of purple in the Clemson locker room is to be expected. But, as I said, blue is NOT one of Tech's primary colors, so why is it treated like one?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Actually, I misspoke when I referred to Clemson, because purple is one of their two primary colors, not a tertiary one. Orange is, of course, their other primary color. So the use of purple in the Clemson locker room is to be expected. But, as I said, blue is NOT one of Tech's primary colors, so why is it treated like one?
Because in the world of design you need a dark color in the palate

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Can you thank TStan? I heard we should thank CPJ. Against orders from MBob, he personally worked the alums and found the money.

The effort was definitely started before todd. But paul did not raise the money on his own. Not sure where that came from?

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
The effort was definitely started before todd. But paul did not raise the money on his own. Not sure where that came from?

I heard that Paul literally called an alum and told him the situation. The alum asked, “How much do you need?” And said no problem. Apparently, MBob was pissed, telling CPJ that wasn’t his job. It looks like it wasn’t MBob’s either.