Locker Room Renovation Underway

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
They need some high tech stuff, I mean come on we are Georgia TECH. I hope we go all out and have a top 5 locker room in the country. It would be nice to figure a way to have some things that no other team has.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
A good first step, but we're going to need an adult day care center to compete with Clemson!

Meh....not really. We focus our recruiting on mature level headed kids who can succeed academically. Not the pre-school social maturity level types found in Athens and Chapel Hill. Day care not needed....sweet facilities? Yes

65Jacket

GT Athlete
Guys, do many of you recall the locker room under the East Stands during the '50s? You know, back in the days when Tech was King of the SEC. (y)
I dressed for track in the old East Stand locker room. I thought it was fine in 1963, it was a lot better than my high school. But our football players did not come to GT for a fancy locker room, they came to be at GT and play for Bobby Dodd. They were gods in the minds of our fans,including me. Today's kids are spoiled to the point of nausia.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
To have a Top 5 locker room like most of you guys want we would have to have stuff inside our players lockers like, TVs, Phone Chargers, Mini Fridges, Drawers that Lock, Mannequin stands that have fans on the head piece to keep the players helmets cool, Glove Holders, and last but not least a footlocker that has built in Ventilation system to keep the players cleats from stinking up the whole room.
Those requirements would just be for lockers alone. There's no telling what all we would have to do to the actual locker room to make it on par with the best in the country.
I don't see Tech ever having a Top 5 locker room sadly, and If you don't believe that there's stuff like this out there :

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
To have a Top 5 locker room like most of you guys want we would have to have stuff inside our players lockers like, TVs, Phone Chargers, Mini Fridges, Drawers that Lock, Mannequin stands that have fans on the head piece to keep the players helmets cool, Glove Holders, and last but not least a footlocker that has built in Ventilation system to keep the players cleats from stinking up the whole room.
Those requirements would just be for lockers alone. There's no telling what all we would have to do to the actual locker room to make it on par with the best in the country.
I don't see Tech ever having a Top 5 locker room sadly, and If you don't believe that there's stuff like this out there :

I guess we're just gonna have to have better facilities than all the other P5 STEM schools out there. Oh wait.....