Klimpsun - Welcome back

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Should be a good crowd for the game. 3rd down noise should be a given. Noise every down on D would be huge though. As CPJ said, that can really interfere with an up tempo offense communicating calls and audibles. Especially true when running same from the gun. Constant noise on D can and will affect the outcome of the game. I think the fans step up in this one and get er done.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Trying to decide if listening to Clem players is worthwhile.....any good fodder there?....I'm feeling to lazy too listen....3/4 of Watson interview putting me to sleep.

Acmnni1

Georgia Tech Fan
Clemson will not be looking past this game. They are simply too good offensively and defensively to lose Thursday. Unless they turn it over 4 or 5 times they will win comfortably.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Trying to decide if listening to Clem players is worthwhile.....any good fodder there?....I'm feeling to lazy too listen....3/4 of Watson interview putting me to sleep.
Reporter in Watson interview ~1:45 "Did they tell you all of the weird things that have happened at Georgia Tech with the procedure penalties that take back touchdowns and all of the crazy stuff that has happened during this streak?"

What a dumb f'n question. Someone lost some money on a GT Clemson game in the past and is still bitter about it. It's not like we provide the refs or anything.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Clemson will not be looking past this game. They are simply too good offensively and defensively to lose Thursday. Unless they turn it over 4 or 5 times they will win comfortably.

I think I remember you....aren't you the guy from the stands that threw his hat down and started crying the last time we beat you here?.........I have a video somewhere of you.....now where did I put it?......

Last edited:

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
GT is a lot closer this year to the 2014 team than they were to last years team. And in 2014 even with Watson GT could have won that game in 2014. I wouldn't underestimate GT if I were you, even if the turn overs don't happen GT will be in this game y'all have a lot on D that has not had a lot of game time against our offense and it's going to be hard to stop imo.

Acmnni1

Georgia Tech Fan
I'm not full of myself, just being realistic. I think Clemson will score a lot of points in this game, like they will in most. I think the defense will give you guys enough problems to win comfortably. We'll see if I'm right or wrong soon enough.