Klimpsun - Welcome back

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I like those white helmets for our whiteouts....but......and I hate to start a shade of gold discussion....but.....is it just me, just the dark border around the GT, or is the GT a darker shade than the helmet stripe?

I like the helmet regardless though.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If we let them get in a rhythm on offense it will be a long night. Give me the long slow drives on offense for this one. These guys are used to being on the field a hundred drives a game (no 87, not literally). It makes a difference when you screw with their natural timing.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I like those white helmets for our whiteouts....but......and I hate to start a shade of gold discussion....but.....is it just me, just the dark border around the GT, or is the GT a darker shade than the helmet stripe?

I like the helmet regardless though.
wouldn't be surprised if it's an optical illusion created by one piece of gold being bordered by white and the other by black.

contrastIllusion.png

ramblinvak

Ramblin' Wreck
I will never turn my nose up to explosion plays on offense, but if I had my choice between the two, I would take a well executed 6 minute drive and a TD at the end for this game. I doubt we run away from this team. We need to freeze them. Controlling tempo is key. They will try and play fast. If we can get a quick stop somehow, we have the chance to keep them on the bench for a full qtr if we do our job right on offense.

I agree. Tomorrow will also be a true test of our pass pro, and if it is as improved as we think it is, it will also help us get out of a lot of trouble (especially in situation where we get behind in down-and-distance). I also think Butker is going to be a huge asset for us, not only in kick offs but we may need some tough field goals.