King Injury Factual Updates

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
A lot of us here make up our own facts as we go! ;) It's easier and quicker than looking stuff up.

^ this is a fact. OTOH, if you did come here with different expectations I must say I admire your optimism and your faith in your fellow man. :) I expect we will know how things are at about the same time as the casual non-partisan fan who will watch the game on TV.

I wonder if Key knows how this (withholding factual information, esp. vis-a-vis player injuries) makes it very difficult for the betting public?? seems very self centered to me.
So we deal more in facts than truth? 😛

PVdad

Georgia Tech Fan
I heard from a credible source today that king looked like he was limping today.

Source says his balls are so big they get in the way sometimes.

Also heard Pyron has the same issue.
Tonight Show Agree GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
This is the craziest thread I have ever seen. If anyone of us did have any factual information on King's injury, he would not be so stupid as to post it here.
I have it on good authority that Stech81 is really CBK, so I’m waiting on the word from him regarding King’s status. I don’t think ND has anyone monitoring this site, so that info will be safe with us.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
I have it on good authority that Stech81 is really CBK, so I’m waiting on the word from him regarding King’s status. I don’t think ND has anyone monitoring this site, so that info will be safe with us.
Brilliant!
Can we go ahead and encrypt this post so no one outside of the circle pays attention to that crazy old coot?
Wink. Wink.

Natehosch

Georgia Tech Fan
At this point why would Key say anything ? I believe that King will likely start, if he was hurt badly he wouldn’t be practicing . Make ND plan for both . Go run the ball (King or Pyron) and give us a chance to win.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
And now we know something. We know that we do not know which QB will start, or how much he will play. And we will not know until Saturday. Our ignorance is confirmed.
Anybody remember when Jordan Yates started against UNC at the Benz, and then GT legend Jeff Sims came in and put up 4 total TDs and led the Jackets to a dominant victory? I do, I was there. I’ll be there on Saturday to watch whatever combination of QBs the Jackets run out to beat up on the Irish.