King Injury Factual Updates

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
And now we know something. We know that we do not know which QB will start, or how much he will play. And we will not know until Saturday. Our ignorance is confirmed.
So you’re saying our ignorance is factual?
Fact Check Yes GIF

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
In a video Tech socials posted yesterday of practice. King was in a green jersey in stretching lines, which is normal. I think if they’re dinged enough, they wear black.

What’s more interesting is…now, I can’t find that video. It was definitely there yesterday.

stinger78

Helluva Engineer
In a video Tech socials posted yesterday of practice. King was in a green jersey in stretching lines, which is normal. I think if they’re dinged enough, they wear black.

What’s more interesting is…now, I can’t find that video. It was definitely there yesterday.
Factual.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer

I hate green jersey.

So qb from ACC to ND rumor train
First Hartman, then Leonard, then .....?

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I go by the Buffalo Trace Distillery pretty regularly. It would be the alternative, but a noon game is a bit too early for me to be sipping...
You can come watch it with me in CST. Then it's 11 AM. We do brunch (Cap'n Crunch, smoked chicken wings, bacon, potato chips with dip and a handful of grapes and sliced carrot sticks to, you know, make it look festive AND healthy) just before kickoff and brunch lasts until the game ends. If you day drink but it's at a brunch, you don't technically have a drinking problem from what I understand. If you want my address shoot me a PM.