JT's future role

jd1985

Georgia Tech Fan
I have been reading all forums for about 5 years now very close friend of JT and close enough to be relative. I can give you the truth and the facts. I have no reason to lie I just want to set the record straight.
1. First the race with snoddy, reality Justin was not supposed to be running he had just had a medical procedure done a month-and-a-half before then was not in shape should not have been running,no one ever knew that I'm just putting the truth out no excuses.( lesson learned by true freshman)
2 Justin ran a 10 7.9 in a headwind of 2.5 miles per hour without a wind factor time would have been a 10 4.5 or 10.5 this is in regards to and winning the state championship in the hundred-yard dash in Alabama, which I can say he did not start running track until the last 3 weeks of that tracks season again was not fully in shape.
3. Justin's junior year high school football Auburn Camp Justin was clocked at 41.9 under Gus malzahn's clock Trooper Taylor 41.8 they had no idea who he was at that time ....I was there.
4. At the University of Alabama the next week Justin went to their football camp after a grueling workout in the morning was invited all attendees to run the 40-yard dash and the indoor. Justin was clocked at a 4.2. Assistant coach immediately got coach Saban and a few other assistant and Justin was told to run the 40 again That time was 42.1.hand time.
5. Justin was never recruited as a db, that subject came up only after he decommitted,saban recruited Justin as a quarterback and said that he wouldn't never move him but mentioned if thimgs didn't work out the first year it will be up for discussion.
These are just a few true facts in reference of Justin. There are alot more facts that will come later.

ZacketJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I have been reading all forums for about 5 years now very close friend of JT and close enough to be relative. I can give you the truth and the facts. I have no reason to lie I just want to set the record straight.
1. First the race with snoddy, reality Justin was not supposed to be running he had just had a medical procedure done a month-and-a-half before then was not in shape should not have been running,no one ever knew that I'm just putting the truth out no excuses.( lesson learned by true freshman)
2 Justin ran a 10 7.9 in a headwind of 2.5 miles per hour without a wind factor time would have been a 10 4.5 or 10.5 this is in regards to and winning the state championship in the hundred-yard dash in Alabama, which I can say he did not start running track until the last 3 weeks of that tracks season again was not fully in shape.
3. Justin's junior year high school football Auburn Camp Justin was clocked at 41.9 under Gus malzahn's clock Trooper Taylor 41.8 they had no idea who he was at that time ....I was there.
4. At the University of Alabama the next week Justin went to their football camp after a grueling workout in the morning was invited all attendees to run the 40-yard dash and the indoor. Justin was clocked at a 4.2. Assistant coach immediately got coach Saban and a few other assistant and Justin was told to run the 40 again That time was 42.1.hand time.
5. Justin was never recruited as a db, that subject came up only after he decommitted,saban recruited Justin as a quarterback and said that he wouldn't never move him but mentioned if thimgs didn't work out the first year it will be up for discussion.
These are just a few true facts in reference of Justin. There are alot more facts that will come later.

I appreciate the desire to set the record straight, but come on man, things like decimal placement and grammar matter. I'm not really even sure what you were saying in a few places.

The bottom line is that JT ran a 4.2 or 4.21 at Bama, it wasn't hand-timed, and none of us really know if he has slowed down since then.

I agree with an earlier poster that said he looked a little slower on the field this year, but I also agree with another poster who noted that he could probably do a lot for his 40 time between now and the combine. I wouldn't be surprised to see JT have a phenomenal time and get picked up by a team.

SlawDog

Banned
It is unfathomable that some would put down our graduating senior QB that managed a 2-1 record against U(sic)GA and an orange bowl victory. Dude was a baller for us in many of our biggest games.

I don't believe he can play in the NFL. If you think that is an "unfathomable" put down I'm truly sorry. He was a great option QB and representative of GT and everyone recognizes that.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I appreciate the desire to set the record straight, but come on man, things like decimal placement and grammar matter. I'm not really even sure what you were saying in a few places.

The bottom line is that JT ran a 4.2 or 4.21 at Bama, it wasn't hand-timed, and none of us really know if he has slowed down since then.

I agree with an earlier poster that said he looked a little slower on the field this year, but I also agree with another poster who noted that he could probably do a lot for his 40 time between now and the combine. I wouldn't be surprised to see JT have a phenomenal time and get picked up by a team.

What is your predicted time?

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
At orange bowl I was sitting a field level right when jt " jetted" behind the right tackle and left everybody in dirt. He was gliding through the hole then hit the gas.

I think he has had to bulk up to take the pounding at qb. When he runs in the combine I predict 4.39. IMO his top end in 40 is less impressive than his acceleration at midrange.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer

It was just said by the poster you are commenting to, that it was hand timed, so do you have any proof that it was laser timed and not hand timed?

ZacketJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
It was just said by the poster you are commenting to, that it was hand timed, so do you have any proof that it was laser timed and not hand timed?

He said the 2nd one at Bama was hand timed, so I assumed he meant the 1st one wasn't. I guess I shouldn't assume anything because his post wasn't very clear.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
The two were pretty much neck and neck through the first half of the race before Snoddy (also a GT track athlete who specifically trained in sprint technique) pulled away. Also, wasn't Snoddy a junior versus a freshman JT? JT will be very fast in the 40 because his acceleration is his strongest attribute. Top speed may not be as high as some bigger guys (shorter legs) but his short space quickness will get him a great start.
That's not what I saw. Snoddy slowed up at the end.