Josh Pastner?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Exhibit A: on the left is a spun out wife of a known Crackhead and on the right is our beloved coach's wife... just ask yourself why.... that's how I know this is pure BS.

Attachments

• IMG_20180211_083552.jpg
    IMG_20180211_083552.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 205

LibertyTurns

Banned
I realize that. I was being very sarcastic and clearly not funny lol sexual assault claims aren't funny.
You’d think on this board we’d be able to pick up on sarcasm, quick witted jibes, etc. Perhaps the Engineer in us can can only understand the literal interpretation of words?

This whole deal doesn’t pass the smell test. I hope our leadership has been able to ascertain the facts to a level they can either stay the course or punt. They are in charge of protecting our brand and if there’s not a strong enough case for CJP unfortunately they may have to do what’s best for the business. That’s why they get the big bucks.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
And Cremins was 41-42 after 3 seasons with a 1st round NIT loss.
Hewitt was 32-29 after 2 seasons with the NCAA appearance in season 2 and was 48-44 after threes seasons with the NCAA appearance and 1 NIT appearance (2-1)

Rebuilds have never been quick here. It has always been yr 4 that tells whether a coach is likely to be successful

FWIW, Gregory was 27-35 after 2 yrs, 43-52 after 3 yrs. (And being 55-71 after 4 yrs should have been all GT needed to know)

Deleted member 2897

I am reminded in church today to pray for our enemies. Something is clearly sad, twisted, empty, evil (pick your words) with Bell and Hendley. While Josh will eventually be exonerated, the quickest route to it is for those 2 to somehow come to terms with their demons and find a new peace in their lives. I pray that somehow they can ‘wake up and come to’ and realize there is so much more potential to their lives than this.

first&ten

Ramblin' Wreck
I am reminded in church today to pray for our enemies. Something is clearly sad, twisted, empty, evil (pick your words) with Bell and Hendley. While Josh will eventually be exonerated, the quickest route to it is for those 2 to somehow come to terms with their demons and find a new peace in their lives. I pray that somehow they can ‘wake up and come to’ and realize there is so much more potential to their lives than this.
Got to believe in prayer, however these 2 idiots have probably not darkened the door of a church. Just remember what Bell said after the NCAA blew him off: "I've got more information to release". This guy may be capable of anything.