Jeff Sims

kalld12

Banned
And how do you know that the receivers weren't covered while he had "plenty of time"? One blitzer fell, but you ignored the other one. Didn't fit your narrative.
Arguing with these guys is a mute point. I will be back here Miami postgame to have a fruitful discussion on the QB play. I hope Sims can play well and put us in a position to win. Whichever QB plays I will be rooting for them, just want some consistency. Go Jackets!

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
This is a message board. He used an example to explain his point, not prove it. Now it's your job to find data to refute him. Let's see your clips. Or you can just keep chirping at him.
The clips are in my memory banks. There in yours, too, I'll bet. As I stated, I'm not good at finding and posting edited clips.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
giphy.gif

Just another narrative i guess

yeti92

Helluva Engineer
giphy.gif

Just another narrative i guess
If Yates hadn't had to rush the pass to avoid getting flattened that would have been a completion and probably a TD.

Seems like you just want to drag Yates through the dirt which is pretty crappy. I could post plenty of clips of Sims that say he's not cutout for qb, but that would be pretty crappy to do too.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
If Yates hadn't had to rush the pass to avoid getting flattened that would have been a completion and probably a TD.

Seems like you just want to drag Yates through the dirt which is pretty crappy. I could post plenty of clips of Sims that say he's not cutout for qb, but that would be pretty crappy to do too.

So it’s now I’m dragging Yates? Another episode of GTScorn.

Lol he turned around, planted his feet and still couldn’t drive ball with the DE not even touching him.
If he can’t throw the ball with pressure or throw the ball into pressure, maybe he shouldn’t be playing? Wait, he isn’t!

kalld12

Banned
So it’s now I’m dragging Yates? Another episode of GTScorn.

Lol he turned around, planted his feet and still couldn’t drive ball with the DE not even touching him.
If he can’t throw the ball with pressure or throw the ball into pressure, maybe he shouldn’t be playing? Wait, he isn’t!
He's falling backwards as hes throwing, thats not planted and driving LMAO. You said you played football again?

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
He's falling backwards as hes throwing, thats not planted and driving LMAO. You said you played football again?

Him falling back speaks to his QB mechanics and scared of pressure. That’s what you want!?! Your post indicates you didn’t play football. Is that correct?

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yes. The arm strength to make that throw off his back throw because he had a defensive tackle in his face and would have been creamed had he stepped into the throw. Your argument makes no sense. Unless you can show Yates making the longer throws with pace and on time (which you can't because he can't), then you should just stop. Yates brings other things to the table; the long throws are not one of them.

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer

No, the point is that people want to equate Yates's abilities with Sims's abilities, which is kind of silly. He's not trashing Yates, he's using concrete examples to show that Yates can't make the same throws. Even the TD throw to McGowan was behind him. Again, not knocking Yates. He makes the most with what he has.

kalld12

Banned
Him falling back speaks to his QB mechanics and scared of pressure. That’s what you want!?! Your post indicates you didn’t play football. Is that correct?
You're just making yourself look worse and worse dude, stop while you're ahead. The pressure forced him to throw off his back foot, which means he couldn't drive his momentum forward as he threw the ball, hence why the throw was short. Once again, there is plenty of tape of Sims losing the ball while throwing, throwing into triple coverage, throwing off his back foot, but you dont see me finding snippets of film to satisfy the point im trying to get across. Funny thing is find me tape of Yates turning the ball over? You cant because there is none.