Jeff Sims

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
CGC has a policy to only mention injuries when a player is out for the year. Until he says Sims is done, we can assume there is a chance (unless he is withholding specifically to make defenses prepare for him).

Most likely scenario is that he is out for the year, or at least 'til uga.

hopefully it's a crafted ruse to get the mutts to prepare for Yates then we burn 'em with Sims mid-game. :p

stech81

Helluva Engineer
The best thing Collins has done is bring choice on board. Without choice I doubt we’d have Gibbs. Without choice I think the
only position room worth a damn would be in a shambles with some other coach picked by Collins. Too bad choice is not ready to be a college head coach. Or is he…
Well people didn't think Dabo was ready.

JacketFan137

Banned
I don't think anyone has questioned that. You have a weird axe to grind. Jeff has always been a great young man.
a lot of people on different forums related to tech football constantly said things about his leadership or lack of. don’t have to search too hard in jeff sims related threads. a lot of people doing their best to run him out of town

gtphd

Jolly Good Fellow
people still question this young mans heart and leadership. shame on some people on this board
I don’t think people question either of those, nor do they question his running ability. The primary concerns are his decision making and passing accuracy. The decision making seems to be a vision issue: he see the receiver but doesn’t anticipate the defenders, sometimes causing him to throw directly at them or to get the ball batted down. Vision could also be the cause of the passing inaccuracy if he’s not properly anticipating where the receiver will be when the ball gets there.

That’s something he can work on. No one is perfect. Hopefully he improves in the offseason. We’re all rooting for him.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I don’t think people question either of those, nor do they question his running ability. The primary concerns are his decision making and passing accuracy. The decision making seems to be a vision issue: he see the receiver but doesn’t anticipate the defenders, sometimes causing him to throw directly at them or to get the ball batted down. Vision could also be the cause of the passing inaccuracy if he’s not properly anticipating where the receiver will be when the ball gets there.

That’s something he can work on. No one is perfect. Hopefully he improves in the offseason. We’re all rooting for him.
QB coach would be great