Jacksonville state game week

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
I think The Yellow Jackets put it together against the JSU Gamecocks and win 45-21.

If, after the 1st game, we let them score 21 it would truly be disgusting

If we win the toss, we need to elect to kick off, which means we would kick off to start 2nd half. That unit needs as much live work as possible.

If we have any O starters play any in the 4th qtr. it will be a huge disappointment

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
Did their coach really say us playing Monday is not a disadvantage to us and and not an advantage to them? And that you just go and play? He must have a team full of energizer bunnies, they just don't need rest. I think we will win, but rest is a major factor in football.

The GT rest factor should have been calculated into the practice regimen the week before it, not this week.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
I worry about this game. A lot. Crowd will be significantly smaller and less enthusiastic after Monday's loss. I think we'll be flat. They'll be super fired up. Recipe for a trap game.

Just hope we win. A loss here would be devastating.

They are going to come at us with everything they got. You can count on it.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
??? I'm talking about rest after a double overtime game. You can't rest the week before for the week after if that's what your talking about.

Saying should have been very, very little hard work the week of the ut game, which would help as regards this short week. The hardest work should have (and maybe it did, IDK) ended the week before ut game.