Ireland

http://www.avivastadium.ie/stadium-info/ground-rules-regulations
It says umbrellas can't be used, doesn't say they can't be carried in. But it does say that anything brought in that can be used as a weapon can be refused; so probably a collapsable one would be fine I'm guessing, Mr. Supersize.[emoji4]
I will have a collapsible one with me; whether I try to take it to the game depends......just hope it doesn't rain to begin with.

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
http://www.avivastadium.ie/stadium-info/ground-rules-regulations
It says umbrellas can't be used, doesn't say they can't be carried in. But it does say that anything brought in that can be used as a weapon can be refused; so probably a collapsable one would be fine I'm guessing, Mr. Supersize.[emoji4]
If they can't be used, they are not letting you bring them in. 58 degrees and a shower! In Sept ! Thats a hell of a lot better than 98 degrees and 75 % humidity in direct sun!

biggtfan

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks for the info. Ordered mine in January. Have emailed twice and called once. They keep telling me "they will be sent soon." I may have to use will-call as the backup plan!

FYI-I emailed Tecketmaster IRELAND on Friday about not having my tickets. I received an email this morning with tickets attached for printing at home. Huge relief!

If you haven't gotten your tickets from Ticketmaster US, you may want to try Ticketmaster.ie. They were very easy to deal with.
search

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
FYI-I emailed Tecketmaster IRELAND on Friday about not having my tickets. I received an email this morning with tickets attached for printing at home. Huge relief!

If you haven't gotten your tickets from Ticketmaster US, you may want to try Ticketmaster.ie. They were very easy to deal with.
search

Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Ticketmaster US again swore they were sending them last week, but I still haven't received any email confirmation. I will try .ie.

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Awesome. Thanks for the tip. Ticketmaster US again swore they were sending them last week, but I still haven't received any email confirmation. I will try .ie.

Still no luck. Ticketmaster .ie said they couldn't help if I didn't buy them directly through the .ie website. I freaking bought them in January and have talked to ticketmaster customer service 5 times. Still haven't been shipped. It is a sham that they can charge "service" fees. Guess I will just try to go will call and hope for the best.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Guys, it usually only rains for part of the day. Think of it as a free shower. Granted it rains between 18 and 21 days a month (according to my tourist book) every month of the year depending on the month. Just work on your tan now cause you won't get it there. But I'd rather have their weather than our August weather with 110 heat index any day.

SouthernJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I know that they probably won't but does anyone have any idea if we are going to have a "Yellow Jacket Ally" type walk into the stadium for the players?