Introduce yourself

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm a little late doing this, but I figure better late than never. I got out of Tech in December with a BS in Materials Science. I spent every year at Tech as a trombone player in the band. Before I got to Tech, I actually hated football because all the football players at my high school were jerks who also sucked at football, and I hated having to spend my Friday nights at games because I was in the band. When I got to Tech, I decided to give football another chance because everyone else in the band got so excited about Gameday. On top of that, I had a football player in my "team" in GT1000, and that helped me dispel my negative view of football players. I decided that I wanted to know what was going on at games, so I started reading up on football basics in my spare time. Due to Paul Johnson's offense being so complex, I had to do more research than a casual fan in order to figure out what was going on, so I went from being one of the least knowledgeable people in the band about football to being the guy that the other trombones would come to with questions about Tech football or CPJ's option offense. Now as an alum, I hope I can find a job close enough to Atlanta to attend Tech games regularly. Go Jackets, and THWg!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I'm a little late doing this, but I figure better late than never. I got out of Tech in December with a BS in Materials Science. I spent every year at Tech as a trombone player in the band. Before I got to Tech, I actually hated football because all the football players at my high school were jerks who also sucked at football, and I hated having to spend my Friday nights at games because I was in the band. When I got to Tech, I decided to give football another chance because everyone else in the band got so excited about Gameday. On top of that, I had a football player in my "team" in GT1000, and that helped me dispel my negative view of football players. I decided that I wanted to know what was going on at games, so I started reading up on football basics in my spare time. Due to Paul Johnson's offense being so complex, I had to do more research than a casual fan in order to figure out what was going on, so I went from being one of the least knowledgeable people in the band about football to being the guy that the other trombones would come to with questions about Tech football or CPJ's option offense. Now as an alum, I hope I can find a job close enough to Atlanta to attend Tech games regularly. Go Jackets, and THWg!
Welcome aboard!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer

Welcome, Rusty.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hi everyone!
Senior at Tech right now, graduating in a few months
I used to be a Goldfella (painted guys in the south endzone)
Don't know much about recruiting or the technicalities of the sports, so I'm here to learn
Welcome aboard!

LammersTheEnforcer

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey guys, my name is Brandon and I am fairly new to the GT fanbase, but a lifer in the ACC. I officially left the Duke fan base in 2015 when Quinn Cook graduated, I hate what Duke has become. I selected GT because I would watch their games on the local Fox Sports channel on the reg that same year, and became enamored with MGH. I loved the hiring of Pastner also, so that solidified my fandom for the foreseeable future. Since then, Lammers (nicknamed The Enforcer amongst my friends and myself) has become one of my favorite overall players ever, disregarding the school. I look forward to talking GT basketball with you guys, the board seems to be a fun one.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hey guys, my name is Brandon and I am fairly new to the GT fanbase, but a lifer in the ACC. I officially left the Duke fan base in 2015 when Quinn Cook graduated, I hate what Duke has become. I selected GT because I would watch their games on the local Fox Sports channel on the reg that same year, and became enamored with MGH. I loved the hiring of Pastner also, so that solidified my fandom for the foreseeable future. Since then, Lammers (nicknamed The Enforcer amongst my friends and myself) has become one of my favorite overall players ever, disregarding the school. I look forward to talking GT basketball with you guys, the board seems to be a fun one.
Welcome aboard!

PasadenaJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi fellow Jackets!

I am an ICS grad in '91 and was captain of a nonrev varsity sport. I have seen many great GT games in my day, but the best was probably the 1990 Citrus Bowl, what a great day for us! After suffering two very tough seasons, Boss Ross managed to have two of the best seasons since the Dodd days. I know we are in dark days right now, but I still believe that CPJ is the right choice for us, and I know CJP will start winning once this psychopath in Arizona is stopped.

Looking forward to participating!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hi fellow Jackets!

I am an ICS grad in '91 and was captain of a nonrev varsity sport. I have seen many great GT games in my day, but the best was probably the 1990 Citrus Bowl, what a great day for us! After suffering two very tough seasons, Boss Ross managed to have two of the best seasons since the Dodd days. I know we are in dark days right now, but I still believe that CPJ is the right choice for us, and I know CJP will start winning once this psychopath in Arizona is stopped.

Looking forward to participating!
Welcome aboard!

Lcagle3

Georgia Tech Fan
My name is Lee Cagle, and I have been a Jacket fan for as long as I can remember. My favorite game has to be the 2010 Orange Bowl (crazy cool to go even if we did lose). I am currently a contributor to Yellow Jacked Up and have posted two blogs about our new Athletic Director and the challenging football schedule for this upcoming season. If you get a minute please look is up. I am very excited to be in this swarm as well and look forward to interacting with everyone.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
My name is Lee Cagle, and I have been a Jacket fan for as long as I can remember. My favorite game has to be the 2010 Orange Bowl (crazy cool to go even if we did lose). I am currently a contributor to Yellow Jacked Up and have posted two blogs about our new Athletic Director and the challenging football schedule for this upcoming season. If you get a minute please look is up. I am very excited to be in this swarm as well and look forward to interacting with everyone.

Welcome to the Swarm!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Welcome aboard!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Welcome! Are you one of those North Georgia Cagles? I know a few members of that clan.