Introduce yourself

YellowJacket21

Georgia Tech Fan
Thanks for having me.
My name is David, I live with my wife and two boys up in Peachtree Corners.
I've been a Tech fan for as long as I can remember. Went to my first football game in 1996 against Navy. I should have known about the ride I was due for from that game, but I kept coming back.
I am a sidewalk fan and mainly follow baseball and basketball.
Go Jackets!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Thanks for having me.
My name is David, I live with my wife and two boys up in Peachtree Corners.
I've been a Tech fan for as long as I can remember. Went to my first football game in 1996 against Navy. I should have known about the ride I was due for from that game, but I kept coming back.
I am a sidewalk fan and mainly follow baseball and basketball.
Go Jackets!
Welcome aboard!

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Hello fellow Jackets.
My name is Kevin age 41.
Not an alum but being a Jacket is a family tradition. Grew up in Lithonia and Conyers. Currently live in Ola close to McDonough, hence the name. Recently retired from the US Army. Follow ALL Tech sports especially football, basketball, and baseball. My first Tech football game was at Legion Field vs bama in '81. I was four years old but still remember our corner of the stadium celebrating!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hello fellow Jackets.
My name is Kevin age 41.
Not an alum but being a Jacket is a family tradition. Grew up in Lithonia and Conyers. Currently live in Ola close to McDonough, hence the name. Recently retired from the US Army. Follow ALL Tech sports especially football, basketball, and baseball. My first Tech football game was at Legion Field vs bama in '81. I was four years old but still remember our corner of the stadium celebrating!

Helluva first game!

Welcome aboard.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello fellow Jackets.
My name is Kevin age 41.
Welcome aboard!

gtcs05

Georgia Tech Fan
Howdy, folks.
gtcs05, I've been active on The Hive for a while, as well as /r/CFB, and learned of this place through a reddit thread there. Alum, graduated with a CS degree in '05, currently working through the OMSCS program while working full time. My lovely wife and I have been season ticket holders since '14, and we have a 18 month old daughter who will hopefully be able to attend some games with us this fall, or at least some tailgating. I also do amateur (ham) radio and air-cooled Volkswagens, as well as a few other miscellaneous hobbies. Well, I did. Now I just work, study, and take care of a 18 month old ball of energy.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Howdy, folks.
gtcs05, I've been active on The Hive for a while, as well as /r/CFB, and learned of this place through a reddit thread there. Alum, graduated with a CS degree in '05, currently working through the OMSCS program while working full time. My lovely wife and I have been season ticket holders since '14, and we have a 18 month old daughter who will hopefully be able to attend some games with us this fall, or at least some tailgating. I also do amateur (ham) radio and air-cooled Volkswagens, as well as a few other miscellaneous hobbies. Well, I did. Now I just work, study, and take care of a 18 month old ball of energy.
Welcome aboard!

Buzz*The*Plumber

Jolly Good Fellow
Hey folks. Lifelong sidewalk GT fan here. 41 years old, from Marietta originally, currently of Lilburn.

First basketball game I have a strong memory of was the win against UNC in 1985 to clinch the ACC championship. I remember the celebrations in the streets afterwards--lots of tp, cars being rocked vigorously--my first taste of the incredible power of sports to bring uncontrollable joy.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hey folks. Lifelong sidewalk GT fan here. 41 years old, from Marietta originally, currently of Lilburn.

First basketball game I have a strong memory of was the win against UNC in 1985 to clinch the ACC championship. I remember the celebrations in the streets afterwards--lots of tp, cars being rocked vigorously--my first taste of the incredible power of sports to bring uncontrollable joy.

Welcome to the best GT on the interwebs!!!! :D

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

Welcome aboard!

trammell_68

Georgia Tech Fan
What’s up everybody, I’m Matt, I’m 21 and am currently working/going to school in Soldotna, Alaska. I’ve been a GT fan ever since I was going to fb games with my dad while I was still in diapers. Best GT moments: Calvin’s one handed catch at NCSTATE in 04 and the 08 FSU game

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
What’s up everybody, I’m Matt, I’m 21 and am currently working/going to school in Soldotna, Alaska. I’ve been a GT fan ever since I was going to fb games with my dad while I was still in diapers. Best GT moments: Calvin’s one handed catch at NCSTATE in 04 and the 08 FSU game
Welcome aboard! Please send some cool air to southeast Georgia.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Alaska huh? Always wanted to live there for a bit.

Welcome to the Swarm!

neverquit

Georgia Tech Fan
The name is John and I am currently living and working in Tifton, Ga. I have been a Tech fan since I stepped on the campus in June of 1981. The best game I ever attended was on December 1, 1990 but my favorite game was on December 01, 1984. Have never been more proud to be a Yellow Jacket than I was on that day. Will never forget walking down the hill from studying for finals that afternoon with the whistle blowing like Hell!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
The name is John and I am currently living and working in Tifton, Ga. I have been a Tech fan since I stepped on the campus in June of 1981. The best game I ever attended was on December 1, 1990 but my favorite game was on December 01, 1984. Have never been more proud to be a Yellow Jacket than I was on that day. Will never forget walking down the hill from studying for finals that afternoon with the whistle blowing like Hell!!
Welcome aboard!