1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Eric, Jul 5, 2013.

1. BeeStorm

BeeStorm Banned

Welcome! But we didn't play against them in the 09 ACC championship!

2. Mosher21

Mosher21 Georgia Tech Fan

Hey everyone, my name is Philip. I'm 26. Currently living in Tampa FL. 2 years married. I'm a graphic designer. Working remotely from a home office now. I grew up a Tech fan thanks to my dad. I just found out about this board a couple of days ago and decided to sign up.
    Glad to be here!

3. zindicato

zindicato Georgia Tech Fan

Hi guys, just found out bout this site, got a family member who was a tech grad in the 60's, big GATech basketball fan here currently living in Ireland.

4. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Welcome to the best GT community on the web!

5. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Thanks for joining us. Enjoy the insight and sometimes the "fighting"

6. Lexjacket

Lexjacket Helluva Engineer

7. slugboy

slugboy Moderator Staff Member

Welcome new folk :)

8. RamblinRed

RamblinRed Helluva Engineer Featured Member

For those that don't know me.
    Native of WI. Moved to GA when I was 12.
    Attended GT as a co-op from 88-93. Great time to be there as a student. Didn't miss a home football game or basketball game in my 5 years. Attended the Citrus Bowl game.
    Went to Wharton in the mid-90's.
    Currently work downtown as a data analyst (well, right now I work remote from the far suburbs).
    Married with 2 kids. My daughter (UGA grad) married a Tech man last October - they live in Midtown a few blocks from campus. My wife went through Breast Cancer last year but is all clear now.
    Son is an Asperger's kid. Great kid, trying at times. He is on a robotics team made up of Homeschooled kids that are almost all on the spectrum, they qualified for the World Championships that unfortunately has been cancelled due to COVID19.

Techster, jeffgt14, MWT89 and 4 others like this.