1. Welcome to Georgia Tech Swarm! JOIN US and be a part of the SWARM! GO JACKETS! THWg!

Introduce yourself

Discussion in 'The Swarm Lounge' started by Eric, Jul 5, 2013.

1. GTMom

GTMom Moderator Staff Member

I wanna play this Buzz game!! Got a link to play?

2. jwsavhGT

jwsavhGT Moderator Staff Member

Welcome aboard.

slugboy likes this.
  3. Tmoney$$

Tmoney$$ Georgia Tech Fan

Hello, My name is Tracie.
    I'm a '06 MGT graduate from GT. I also have an ME degree from UNC Charlotte, but Tech made me the person I am today and I never would have been able to do the latter without my time at Tech.
    I was born and raised a Yellow Jacket, as my Dad dressed me in white and gold from the start. I was raised going to every home GT football and basketball game and bowl games when we could. I remember going to the Citrus Bowl against Nebraska in 1990, which was an awesome experience. My favorite game was probably the kick 6 against an undefeated FSU.
    I live in Greenville, SC now and it's the closest I've lived to Tech since graduating (been all over NC, VA, FL etc). I'm a football season ticket holder, though I'm not able to make it to all of the games. I bleed white and gold and wouldn't have it any other way.

GT_EE78, tatertot1, slugboy and 5 others like this.
  4. jwsavhGT

Welcome aboard.

CuseJacket likes this.
  5. MattMan12345

MattMan12345 Georgia Tech Fan

Hi guys, my name is Matt. I've been a fan since I can remember as a kid, I'm not quite sure where it came from, being almost my entire family are UGA fans. My fandom may have started more on the basketball side first, I was a huge fan in the days with Lethal Weapon 3 and Coach Cremins. I even went to Coach Cremins summer basketball camp a few times as a kid. I also remember the 1990-91 football season, and watching the Citrus bowl victory over Nebraska. Have never wavered as a fan since those days. Joined just to be able to discuss Ga Tech athletics with fellow fans.

GT_EE78, tatertot1, slugboy and 4 others like this.
  6. jwsavhGT

Welcome aboard.

CuseJacket likes this.
  7. JacketsFan94

JacketsFan94 Georgia Tech Fan

MSIE 94. Live in Michigan. Football season ticket holder. Best game I attended: Good Old Fashioned Hate ‘99. Go Jackets!

8. Buzzbomb

Buzzbomb Helluva Engineer

Coach Nell is recruiting Michigan hard for WBB. Assigned Coach Alverson to that area of the country. Bee on the lookout for flying Jackets!

....welcome aboard, and great to have you join us for the new year!!

slugboy likes this.
  9. jwsavhGT

Welcome aboard.

Buzzbomb and CuseJacket like this.
  10. Greerjacket

Greerjacket Georgia Tech Fan

Greerjacket checking in. Season football tickets for most of this century. My cousin graduated in Civil 1957. I grew up in Atlanta and started eating at the Varsity when Ike was President. My most memorable Tech game was "The Miracle on North Avenue" when FSU fumbled into the end zone and Tech recovered.I did not go to Tech; I went to a boys school near Decatur . I've been on several boards in the past, but none recently. Looking for old friends and new ones. Go Jackets! THWG.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

11. jwsavhGT

Welcome aboard.

CuseJacket likes this.
  12. GTRules

GTRules Jolly Good Fellow

Howdy, folks. BME ‘86 here. I apparently registered years ago but never posted. Musta been the beer.

Anywho, glad to be here and excited to see how Collins will do.

13. awbuzz

awbuzz Helluva Engineer

Welcome aboard

CuseJacket likes this.
  14. GTRules

Thanks!

15. jwsavhGT

Welcome aboard.

CuseJacket likes this.
  16. GTMom

GTMom Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! I graduated college in 86 also, not from Tech though; but have 2 Tech Alum sons. Am a 7 year season ticket holder and very excited for Collins and the future of Yellow Jacket football.

17. BeeStorm

BeeStorm Banned

GT EE '13

Went to 2009 ACC Game. Can't wait for CGC to break Chan Gailey Equilibrium

CuseJacket likes this.
  18. GTRules

You seem familiar....

19. Jacoooooob

Jacoooooob Georgia Tech Fan

Plan to go to Tech as transfer. First Game was 2009 acc championship against Georgia. Whats the good word?

slugboy, GTMom, CuseJacket and 2 others like this.
  20. THWG

THWG Helluva Engineer

To Hell with Georgia!! Welcome aboard!