Introduce yourself

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
Hello everyone. My name is Levi D. Smith, but I usually go by @GaTechGrad on social media.
I'm a 2002 computer science graduate from Georgia Tech. I also have a masters in industrial engineering from the University of Tennessee, but I usually don't tell people about that.
I work in the Knoxville area as a software engineer. I make video games as a hobby. My most popular game is called Kitty's Adventure, which has over 46,000 acquisitions on XBox One. I even started working on a Georgia Tech game called North Avenue Adventure ( https://levidsmith.com/games/north-avenue-adventure ) where you play as Buzz and drive in the Ramblin Wreck around campus completing quests GTA style.
I've also helped arrange GT game watching events in Knoxville since 2013, but our group has dwindled down to just a few hardcore almuni. A few years ago we had up to 20 people showing up for the big games.

I wanna play this Buzz game!! [emoji2] Got a link to play?

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello everyone. My name is Levi D. Smith, but I usually go by @GaTechGrad on social media.
I'm a 2002 computer science graduate from Georgia Tech. I also have a masters in industrial engineering from the University of Tennessee, but I usually don't tell people about that.
I work in the Knoxville area as a software engineer. I make video games as a hobby. My most popular game is called Kitty's Adventure, which has over 46,000 acquisitions on XBox One. I even started working on a Georgia Tech game called North Avenue Adventure ( https://levidsmith.com/games/north-avenue-adventure ) where you play as Buzz and drive in the Ramblin Wreck around campus completing quests GTA style.
I've also helped arrange GT game watching events in Knoxville since 2013, but our group has dwindled down to just a few hardcore almuni. A few years ago we had up to 20 people showing up for the big games.
Welcome aboard.

Tmoney$$

Georgia Tech Fan
Hello, My name is Tracie.
I'm a '06 MGT graduate from GT. I also have an ME degree from UNC Charlotte, but Tech made me the person I am today and I never would have been able to do the latter without my time at Tech.
I was born and raised a Yellow Jacket, as my Dad dressed me in white and gold from the start. I was raised going to every home GT football and basketball game and bowl games when we could. I remember going to the Citrus Bowl against Nebraska in 1990, which was an awesome experience. My favorite game was probably the kick 6 against an undefeated FSU.
I live in Greenville, SC now and it's the closest I've lived to Tech since graduating (been all over NC, VA, FL etc). I'm a football season ticket holder, though I'm not able to make it to all of the games. I bleed white and gold and wouldn't have it any other way.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello, My name is Tracie.
I'm a '06 MGT graduate from GT. I also have an ME degree from UNC Charlotte, but Tech made me the person I am today and I never would have been able to do the latter without my time at Tech.
I was born and raised a Yellow Jacket, as my Dad dressed me in white and gold from the start. I was raised going to every home GT football and basketball game and bowl games when we could. I remember going to the Citrus Bowl against Nebraska in 1990, which was an awesome experience. My favorite game was probably the kick 6 against an undefeated FSU.
I live in Greenville, SC now and it's the closest I've lived to Tech since graduating (been all over NC, VA, FL etc). I'm a football season ticket holder, though I'm not able to make it to all of the games. I bleed white and gold and wouldn't have it any other way.
Welcome aboard.

MattMan12345

Georgia Tech Fan
Hi guys, my name is Matt. I've been a fan since I can remember as a kid, I'm not quite sure where it came from, being almost my entire family are UGA fans. My fandom may have started more on the basketball side first, I was a huge fan in the days with Lethal Weapon 3 and Coach Cremins. I even went to Coach Cremins summer basketball camp a few times as a kid. I also remember the 1990-91 football season, and watching the Citrus bowl victory over Nebraska. Have never wavered as a fan since those days. Joined just to be able to discuss Ga Tech athletics with fellow fans.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hi guys, my name is Matt. I've been a fan since I can remember as a kid, I'm not quite sure where it came from, being almost my entire family are UGA fans. My fandom may have started more on the basketball side first, I was a huge fan in the days with Lethal Weapon 3 and Coach Cremins. I even went to Coach Cremins summer basketball camp a few times as a kid. I also remember the 1990-91 football season, and watching the Citrus bowl victory over Nebraska. Have never wavered as a fan since those days. Joined just to be able to discuss Ga Tech athletics with fellow fans.
Welcome aboard.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Coach Nell is recruiting Michigan hard for WBB. Assigned Coach Alverson to that area of the country. Bee on the lookout for flying Jackets!

....welcome aboard, and great to have you join us for the new year!!

Greerjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Greerjacket checking in. Season football tickets for most of this century. My cousin graduated in Civil 1957. I grew up in Atlanta and started eating at the Varsity when Ike was President. My most memorable Tech game was "The Miracle on North Avenue" when FSU fumbled into the end zone and Tech recovered.I did not go to Tech; I went to a boys school near Decatur [emoji6]. I've been on several boards in the past, but none recently. Looking for old friends and new ones. Go Jackets! THWG.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Greerjacket checking in. Season football tickets for most of this century. My cousin graduated in Civil 1957. I grew up in Atlanta and started eating at the Varsity when Ike was President. My most memorable Tech game was "The Miracle on North Avenue" when FSU fumbled into the end zone and Tech recovered.I did not go to Tech; I went to a boys school near Decatur [emoji6]. I've been on several boards in the past, but none recently. Looking for old friends and new ones. Go Jackets! THWG.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Welcome aboard.