Introduce yourself

Mosher21

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey everyone, my name is Philip. I'm 26. Currently living in Tampa FL. 2 years married. I'm a graphic designer. Working remotely from a home office now. I grew up a Tech fan thanks to my dad. I just found out about this board a couple of days ago and decided to sign up.
Glad to be here!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hey everyone, my name is Philip. I'm 26. Currently living in Tampa FL. 2 years married. I'm a graphic designer. Working remotely from a home office now. I grew up a Tech fan thanks to my dad. I just found out about this board a couple of days ago and decided to sign up.
Glad to be here!
Welcome to the best GT community on the web!

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
For those that don't know me.
Native of WI. Moved to GA when I was 12.
Attended GT as a co-op from 88-93. Great time to be there as a student. Didn't miss a home football game or basketball game in my 5 years. Attended the Citrus Bowl game.
Went to Wharton in the mid-90's.
Currently work downtown as a data analyst (well, right now I work remote from the far suburbs).
Married with 2 kids. My daughter (UGA grad) married a Tech man last October - they live in Midtown a few blocks from campus. My wife went through Breast Cancer last year but is all clear now.
Son is an Asperger's kid. Great kid, trying at times. He is on a robotics team made up of Homeschooled kids that are almost all on the spectrum, they qualified for the World Championships that unfortunately has been cancelled due to COVID19.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
ISyE '73 - Co-Op + MBA at a snob blue blood school (Tech was much much more difficult)
35+ years in the Plastics Industry
Been through worst of times as a YJ in the late 70s/early 80s and best of times with CBR.
Lived in Cloudman as a Fr next to Smylie Gebhart and Gary Carden. Super friendly and had great "word"!
Sat with Bobby Dodd in his box at NCSU game in 80s-memory of a lifetime! He knew almost every play before it happened.

RhoChi

Ramblin' Wreck
Physics 2022/2023 (honestly I'm just tryna make it out) currently attending at Georgia Tech.

Grown up a Tech fan my whole life thanks to having a bunch of prior family go there.

I'm big into basically anything to do with Tech. If theres a fun fact or piece of history, I'm all over that.

Some of my favorite moments I've been able to witness in person

COFH 2014
GT FSU 2015
GT CLEM 2011

Probably my favorite moments I havent been able to see in person:

COFH 2008
Miracle on North Ave
COFH 1999
GT CLEM 2004

I'm excited to be here!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Physics 2022/2023 (honestly I'm just tryna make it out) currently attending at Georgia Tech.

Grown up a Tech fan my whole life thanks to having a bunch of prior family go there.

I'm big into basically anything to do with Tech. If theres a fun fact or piece of history, I'm all over that.

Some of my favorite moments I've been able to witness in person

COFH 2014
GT FSU 2015
GT CLEM 2011

Probably my favorite moments I havent been able to see in person:

COFH 2008
Miracle on North Ave
COFH 1999
GT CLEM 2004

I'm excited to be here!
Welcome aboard.

NorthsideJacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Marty from the Northside of Warner Robins, GA, BEE (coop) 1990 - graduating quarter was the LW3 Final 4 run. 30+ year career at Robins AFB in printed circuit board design and manufacturing. Season ticket holder for 20+ years and have been the statistician for Northside football for 25 years where I had the pleasure of watching Mr Tobias Oliver up close for 3 great years. GREAT kid and so proud and happy for him for going to GT. I swear I don't think I could have been more nervous if it had been my own son prior to and during his first start at QB vs VT in 2018. Now excited for him to excel at corner -- I believe he will surprise some people.

In person highlights: Dennis Scott steal and swish to shock UNC, Jasper Sanks fumble/Godsey FG block recovery & re-kick/GT-Miami whiteout '08/FSU Miracle on Techwood

pittkesh99

Georgia Tech Fan
Hello everyone! My name is Keshav and I'm a current AE student at Tech (Graduating 2021). I'm a part of the Ramblin Reck Club and I love learning about and watching GT sports. While GT football hasn't been at it's best while I've been on campus, my favorite football game I was at was the OT win against UVA in 2018. My favorite basketball games was Tech upsetting Louisville last year.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Hello everyone! My name is Keshav and I'm a current AE student at Tech (Graduating 2021). I'm a part of the Ramblin Reck Club and I love learning about and watching GT sports. While GT football hasn't been at it's best while I've been on campus, my favorite football game I was at was the OT win against UVA in 2018. My favorite basketball games was Tech upsetting Louisville last year.

Welcome to the swarm!

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck

Welcome! My seats are right by the tunnel where the Reck enters the field! Looking forward to getting back to BDS this fall!!

GTalways

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey everyone! My name is Charlie and I am a BSIM grad in the class of 1969. I am a retired Accounting Manager since 2012 and live in the Stockbridge area. I am an avid Tech fan and a season ticket holder in both football and basketball. I have been a season ticket holder in football for over 46 years. My favorite football game was the Citrus Bowl where we beat Nebraska and were co-national champions in 1990.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hey everyone! My name is Charlie and I am a BSIM grad in the class of 1969. I am a retired Accounting Manager since 2012 and live in the Stockbridge area. I am an avid Tech fan and a season ticket holder in both football and basketball. I have been a season ticket holder in football for over 46 years. My favorite football game was the Citrus Bowl where we beat Nebraska and were co-national champions in 1990.
Welcome aboard.

slugboy

Staff member
1969 was a pretty chaotic year. On the plus side, we had a moon landing.