Introduce yourself

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
The name is John and I am currently living and working in Tifton, Ga. I have been a Tech fan since I stepped on the campus in June of 1981. The best game I ever attended was on December 1, 1990 but my favorite game was on December 01, 1984. Have never been more proud to be a Yellow Jacket than I was on that day. Will never forget walking down the hill from studying for finals that afternoon with the whistle blowing like Hell!!
That's crazy I'm living in Tifton now! How long have you lived here? And where do you work at?

Archdale

Georgia Tech Fan
Wanted to start a thread to introduce yourself...

I think you all know I'm Eric
I'm a recruiting fanatic
For a living I work at a production company
Been married for a little over a year
No kids but do have two pitbulls that get treated like my kids

Archdale

Georgia Tech Fan
When GT sent a graduation notice to the local newspaper, they reported that he earned a “Master of Arts” in Aerospace Engineering. The local newspaper is located in a town that is home to a historically women’s liberal arts university and of course hires lots of the gals that graduate from there.
We had a good laugh about it!

JacketsOfYellow

Georgia Tech Fan
Hello everyone

Class of '07 BS in Biology, did some cancer research for a few years but decided it wasn't for me. Went to Temple in Philly for a MS in Public Health in 2012.

Grew up a little outside Statesboro. Currently in the Philadelphia area working in one of the hospitals in their health administration department.

In case you needed a reminder, the years of '03-'07 were filled with barely above 0.500 campaigns and bowl loses. Even the sole good year of '06 ended in a sour note. I attended quiet a few games but most of my friends didn't care much so there were many games that I missed. I do enjoy the recruiting aspect and how much it has changed, not just for us because we have a unique offensive philosophy but the way recruits are now recruited is interesting to me. I love college football in general.

So that's what I have for ya! Hope to get to know some of you all better too!

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hello everyone

Class of '07 BS in Biology, did some cancer research for a few years but decided it wasn't for me. Went to Temple in Philly for a MS in Public Health in 2012.

Grew up a little outside Statesboro. Currently in the Philadelphia area working in one of the hospitals in their health administration department.

In case you needed a reminder, the years of '03-'07 were filled with barely above 0.500 campaigns and bowl loses. Even the sole good year of '06 ended in a sour note. I attended quiet a few games but most of my friends didn't care much so there were many games that I missed. I do enjoy the recruiting aspect and how much it has changed, not just for us because we have a unique offensive philosophy but the way recruits are now recruited is interesting to me. I love college football in general.

Welcome to the best Tech site on the net!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello everyone

Welcome aboard! I'm from Savannah so curious as to where you grew up.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Hello Yellow Jackets!

Name is Tyler and I've been a GT fanatic for about 20ish years. I reside north of the city and actually attended GA state. I had two uncles attend GT. They were the ones that started taking me to football games and basketball games as a kid. My one uncle actually use to play pick up ball with spider (John Salley) and Mark Price quite often during his years at GT.

Currently work for an automation company that designs conveyor and robotic systems for warehouses, parcel, and airports.

Looking forward to an awesome season, and creating friendships along the way. Seems like a great group of yellow jackets in here!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello Yellow Jackets!

Name is Tyler and I've been a GT fanatic for about 20ish years. I reside north of the city and actually attended GA state. I had two uncles attend GT. They were the ones that started taking me to football games and basketball games as a kid. My one uncle actually use to play pick up ball with spider (John Salley) and Mark Price quite often during his years at GT.

Currently work for an automation company that designs conveyor and robotic systems for warehouses, parcel, and airports.

Looking forward to an awesome season, and creating friendships along the way. Seems like a great group of yellow jackets in here!
Welcome aboard!

UpperNorth

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi guys,

My name is Derek. I’m a lifelong Tech fan and married to a Tech grad. My wife and I own a clothing line and a few clothing stores. I’m excited about recent improvements with Tech (especially Addidas, been complaining about Russell since the turn of the millinium) and still support Johnson and his offense (Actually ran it in high school). Though that could change with a poor performance this year.

Being a passionate, die-hard supporter but not an alumni, I sometimes have a respectfully different perspective on things than a lot Tech people.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Hi guys,

My name is Derek. I’m a lifelong Tech fan and married to a Tech grad. My wife and I own a clothing line and a few clothing stores. I’m excited about recent improvements with Tech (especially Addidas, been complaining about Russell since the turn of the millinium) and still support Johnson and his offense. Actually ran it in high school. Though that could change with a poor performance this year.

Being a passionate, die-hard supporter but not an alumni, I sometimes have a respectfully different perspective on things than a lot Tech people.

Welcome to the best Tech site on the 'net!

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Hi guys,

My name is Derek. I’m a lifelong Tech fan and married to a Tech grad. My wife and I own a clothing line and a few clothing stores. I’m excited about recent improvements with Tech (especially Addidas, been complaining about Russell since the turn of the millinium) and still support Johnson and his offense (Actually ran it in high school). Though that could change with a poor performance this year.

Hello fellow life long fan with an alumni spouse. Welcome to a great place to talk Tech.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hi guys,

Welcome aboard!