Introduce yourself

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Newbie here.....
My name is John (MStranahan is a nod to one of my favorite literary characters ever) and I live in Atlanta
I'm not an alum, but have had football and basketball season tickets for 15 years.
I grew up in North Carolina and have closely followed ACC hoops my whole life.
Looking forward to reading people's thoughts about the new coach, outlook for the team in future years and all things Tech
Welcome aboard!

gtuberfan

Ramblin' Wreck
Also a newbie. I am a current student at Tech graduating in the Fall. I'm a huge GT sports fan in general, but I'd say I enjoy basketball the most. I joined early this year due to my love for Shoogs, however he decided to commit to Arizona soon after. Once CBG was fired I became active and it will probably stay that way. I'm looking forward to reading recruiting updates, assistant coach updates, and giving my two cents on everything GT sports.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Also a newbie. I am a current student at Tech graduating in the Fall. I'm a huge GT sports fan in general, but I'd say I enjoy basketball the most. I joined early this year due to my love for Shoogs, however he decided to commit to Arizona soon after. Once CBG was fired I became active and it will probably stay that way. I'm looking forward to reading recruiting updates, assistant coach updates, and giving my two cents on everything GT sports.
Welcome aboard. Also looking forward to welcoming you to the "I Got Out" club.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
So I have actually been on the site for a while and I am just getting around to the introduction. I am a lifelong GT fan. 1999 College of Management graduate. I live in South Georgia and I am a restaurant franchisee.

So, does it cause you anxiety to hire u[sic]ga grads as wait staff or bus staff?

85jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
I am a 1985 Civil Engineering Graduate,
I walked on in the Bill Curry era, I have coached football and strength and conditioning.
I am a professional engineer and Land Surveyor and I work as the City Engineer in Milledgeville, Georgia.
I have been an avid Georgia Tech fan all my life and have missed very few home games since 1990. I even
suffered through the Bill Lewis years. My best game was the 1990 Citrus Bowl against Nebraska and listening to
the Colorado game on the way home.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I walked on in the Bill Curry era, I have coached football and strength and conditioning.
I am a professional engineer and Land Surveyor and I work as the City Engineer in Milledgeville, Georgia.
I have been an avid Georgia Tech fan all my life and have missed very few home games since 1990. I even
suffered through the Bill Lewis years. My best game was the 1990 Citrus Bowl against Nebraska and listening to
Welcome aboard.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer

85 welcome aboard but one taboo is actually saying who's name shall never be mentioned around Tech fans :D

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Hello. New guy to forum. Intro...
Lifetime Tech fan. Naturally...as Father graduated from Tech.
I am a 1990 graduate (Civil Engineering)
I'd argue being a Tech student from 1986-1990 was the greatest 4-yr run in Tech history. It was glorious.
Long live Homer Rice, Bobby Ross, Bobby Cremins, & Jim Morris!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello. New guy to forum. Intro...
Lifetime Tech fan. Naturally...as Father graduated from Tech.
I am a 1990 graduate (Civil Engineering)
I'd argue being a Tech student from 1986-1990 was the greatest 4-yr run in Tech history. It was glorious.
Long live Homer Rice, Bobby Ross, Bobby Cremins, & Jim Morris!!
Welcome aboard!

porthender1

Georgia Tech Fan
Glad to join this forum, live in Oregon and work in aerospace. The Ducks are the kings in Oregon with Oregon State (the tech of Oregon) being a door mat of sorts. HBTD, not!