Hey is it time to talk Uni's

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
Posted this on the other thread too. But probably going to be more discussion here.

Adidas is making a big push to get in the high school market, because in their words, under Armour and Nike have near cornered the collegiate market. And yet we will probably get stuck with a long term deal with a supplier that most kids don't want to wear.

Our high school may partner with Adidas. My basketball players were not happy about it. Most kids today want Nike or UA

Adadu

Helluva Engineer
Posted this on the other thread too. But probably going to be more discussion here.

Adidas is making a big push to get in the high school market, because in their words, under Armour and Nike have near cornered the collegiate market. And yet we will probably get stuck with a long term deal with a supplier that most kids don't want to wear.

Our high school may partner with Adidas. My basketball players were not happy about it. Most kids today want Nike or UA

This isn't true for most. Adidas is huge in terms of popularity as of right now, even eclipsing Nike imo. They're uniforms are definitely not my favorite but their shoes and apparel are absolutely everywhere for high schoolers and college kids, mostly thanks to Kanye and other people that they have partnered with.