Have Anyone Heard??

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
Regrettable for the ever-declining team fortunes for the final two games, all the moreso considering Hunt's work to regain eligibility last year; that said, the recent two-game suspension was a personal "statement" of a different sort. Good luck to Mr. Hunt in the future, and here's to the next two games providing more on-the-job opportunity for someone else -- after all, it's not like Hunt was going to play for Tech next year anyway.

FatPat

Jolly Good Fellow
At least I don't have to wait on the depth chart now! Wonder where he plans on having his "pro day"

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Well we basically just lose a DT for 2 games that don't mean much so really doesn't hurt us too bad.

Pretty much. Doesn't really even open an unexpected scholly. Hope he graduates and does well wherever he ends up.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'm not saying I support JH decision on this. Just want to throw this speed bump out to those that may be a tad...critical. He gave Tech 4 years. He worked hard last year on the scout team helping our Oline get better. I made some dumb decisions in my early adulthood. I wish him well going forward.

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
It scares me to think that Jabari's preseason hype may be attributed to how horrendous our o-line play has been.

I'm pretty disappointed by this news. He was one of my favorite players when he was a linebacker, and I was really hoping for a comeback story. I hope he is able to find something that brings him passion, and I hope he continues to work hard in the classroom.