#GTCamp2016

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Compare this Fall Camp interview last year from CPJ with the ones so far this year. It's encouraging to hear how well he thinks everything has been going. Lets hope that keeps up.

Funny how Lynch was "just trying to get on the bus" and he ended up being our star RB last year.

TampaGT

Helluva Engineer
Rumor that MM has hurt his knee. Might not have worked out as hard as he should this summer...
Not saying your info is wrong, but coach was asked about injuries yesterday and they are at cfhof for a tour so they have not practiced today. It could be just bump and bruises and not an injury.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Where did you hear this? Not questioning your sources, but in the after practice interviews last night, CPJ said no major injuries. Just bumps and bruises. Also, any chance you're talking about Michael Muns and not Marcus Marshall?

Was in a meeting, thus delay in follow up... not an intentional pregant pause for effect.

In this case MM = Marcus.

I received information 2nd hand... someone on the team talked with a parent late (11PM stating) that Marcus wrenched his knee...

Might end up being nothing. Just passing on what I heard.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Was in a meeting, thus delay in follow up... not an intentional pregant pause for effect.

In this case MM = Marcus.

I received information 2nd hand... someone on the team talked with a parent late (11PM stating) that Marcus wrenched his knee...

Might end up being nothing. Just passing on what I heard.

Fwiw, it's probably best not to share unofficial injury reports. I suspect team will get a lecture over this.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
one thing I wonder about is the competition between Lamont and steph, if they are both showing out will he move one to the other side so they both could start?

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
I really liked Curry's HS highlight video. I think he brings a good combination of speed and athleticism and will be tough to keep off the field. Even from last year's fan day, it was evident that he spends a lot of time in the weight room. Kind of reminds me of Chris Reis.

I hadn't seen him outside of a headshot until the video came out of them in the weightroom. That kid is JACKED. He doesn't look 6'2, 217. He looks linebacker sized.

GTBillyJosh

Jolly Good Fellow
He was discussing the competition for the other OLB.

So in the 4-3, we have PJ - Mitchell - Curry/Lewis?

What about the 4-2-5?

Secondary will also be an interesting position battle. Replacing 4 starters. Sounds like the Austins are impressing, so that's good. Wonder who is starting at Strong Safety? My guess for the secondary is a rotation of Durham/Austin/Austin/Simmons at CB, and AJ Gray/Corey Griffin at Safety.