#GTCamp20 Coverage

mtodd30

Ramblin' Wreck
I was wrong about that earlier, check the earlier tweet about the 4 TD catches. The Jordan Yates group looked like a mixture of classes

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Tashard is gonna be a coaching star. He hasn't been a coach for that long. CGC bought into Choice's coaching career early, and GT will benefit. I have zero doubts the factories will come around soon to try and poach him...and Choice will have earned every bit of what comes with it. Hope we can hold onto him when that happens.

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
I feel like Boyd is flying under the radar. In the touchdown tweet thread yesterday, he was mentioned a lot. He caught TD passes from Yates (2), Graham, Gleason, and Sims. I know it's early, but it seems like he is a guy that either knows how to get open or will win the one on one battle for the ball. Maybe both. Either way, this bodes well.

Adding him to the mix with Brown and a healthy Camp could open up more running lanes for our talented backfield. I know I get excited every year at this time, but I feel like we have some serious talent on the offensive side of the ball. Losing Cochran hurts, but our Oline should be a lot better this year. I'm hoping we play and we get to see some of these young kids become household names!

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I feel like Boyd is flying under the radar. In the touchdown tweet thread yesterday, he was mentioned a lot. He caught TD passes from Yates (2), Graham, Gleason, and Sims. I know it's early, but it seems like he is a guy that either knows how to get open or will win the one on one battle for the ball. Maybe both. Either way, this bodes well.

Adding him to the mix with Brown and a healthy Camp could open up more running lanes for our talented backfield. I know I get excited every year at this time, but I feel like we have some serious talent on the offensive side of the ball. Losing Cochran hurts, but our Oline should be a lot better this year. I'm hoping we play and we get to see some of these young kids become household names!
You’re right, it’s hard not to get excited. And I’m excited to see Wing Green’s giant figure shadow over opposing D lineman. I have a feeling our offense will look drastically different this season.
I hope our D can still be nasty. They showed flashes last year. Just need consistency

stech81

Helluva Engineer
You’re right, it’s hard not to get excited. And I’m excited to see Wing Green’s giant figure shadow over opposing D lineman. I have a feeling our offense will look drastically different this season.
I hope our D can still be nasty. They showed flashes last year. Just need consistency
If the offense is better and can keep the ball longer than the defense will be better with a little rest, 3 and outs can kill any defense.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
If the offense is better and can keep the ball longer than the defense will be better with a little rest, 3 and outs can kill any defense.
Lord knows there was no shortage of those last season...

I’m just excited to get started with FSU. Anytime we beat them is sweet and they will be struggling this year. Hopefully we can start out with a W.
But...toe has to meet leather first.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer

He was way overlooked as a prospect. He grew into a 6'3 200lb frame with 4.37 speed, but what really impressed me about his film was his ball skills. He tracked the ball well and put himself in position to attack the catch. Instead of running a route and stopping to where the ball was going to be, he would slow down and adjust while the ball was in the air and then explode toward the ball creating some separation and putting his body in great position to complete the catch.

Deleted member 2897

Let’s remember too that while he is more raw than a Shamire Devine was at this age, Wing has the same height at 100 less pounds. To have a guy at that size where weight isn’t a liability is huge. He can add a good bit of good weight yet.