#GTCamp15

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
wp_ss_20150815_0001.png

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
@prifle2 Smelter was good, there is no doubt! I would say it SEEMS that Stewart is high pointing more consistently the 4 years. Waller had a nice high point TD last year. Smelter was a consistent beast! But, every picture I see shows Stewart up in the air, with arms extended, reaching for the ball. That said... I have never seen him play or practice. Pictures are taken and shown for a reason...

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
@prifle2 Smelter was good, there is no doubt! I would say it SEEMS that Stewart is high pointing more consistently the 4 years. Waller had a nice high point TD last year. Smelter was a consistent beast! But, every picture I see shows Stewart up in the air, with arms extended, reaching for the ball. That said... I have never seen him play or practice. Pictures are taken and shown for a reason...

Funny Story: Brad's actually coming down in all those pictures after jumping too soon ... smh

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited about Skov and Marshall, but i really want to see Marcus Allen have a big break out year this season

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I'm excited about Skov and Marshall, but i really want to see Marcus Allen have a big break out year this season

I hear you, but I get the feeling that ship has sailed. Him running thru our #1 D in the Spring and then getting beat out by 2 guys with 2 weeks in the system doesn't bode well for him or our D.

I hear you, but I get the feeling that ship has sailed. Him running thru our #1 D in the Spring and then getting beat out by 2 guys with 2 weeks in the system doesn't bode well for him or our D.
How do you know he has been beating out ? He has been dinged up the last few days. I think Skov will get the start with Allen as the number 2. I want to see Marshall moved to AB but the coaches know the players better than me.