#GTCamp15

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Stewart is proving to be a baller. Looks to be the frosh WR most likely to make an impact this year.

As for Skov....how pumped do you think he's feeling getting a chance to tote that rock? It's hard to not get too optimistic in the preseason.

I most want to hear about what is transporting at SDE and RG...and how both #1 lines are faring against one another.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
CPJ sounds like he has seen some progress over the last few practices. I bet our guys are starting to get tired of hitting each other and are looking forward to popping pads with Alcorn..

Sounds like Skov was getting 10 yards a carry. Impressive.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Per Gotsis....the D has bettered the O overall in camp. Mentioned Kallon for praise. Two things I would have said, pre camp, to be big indicators for success on D this year. Add to that CTR's evaluation that we are far ahead installing the D compared to last year and our improvement in depth on the Dline. This checks almost every block of what I wished to see in camp on D. A very big block left unchecked still....progress at SDE.

JT says perimeter blocking has improved markedly the last few days of camp. Also gives praise to WRs and we have found another playmaker in Stewart it seems. CPJ gave high praise to Shamire today. Very big news in my book. I think we have our starter named at RG and coach seems happy about it. BB may be an improvement from last year...wow. I may need to ug my preseason prediction :cigar:

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
How many Dlines are gonna wilt having to face Shamire bulldozing into them and opening the door for Skov to wrecking ball his way into the secondary?

I have to think our Oline is nearly as good as last year. If the Dline has held its own against them in camp (making both units better in the process)....we could really turn heads nationally.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Skov and Marshall are gonna be thunder and lightning. And I'm not counting out Allen either. Wonder if he could see split duty and get reps at Aback also. I don't think he has practiced their yet so maybe not.