GT vs Louisville

ramblinwreck1378

Ramblin' Wreck
Bad effort tonight - didn't really look like we even wanted to be in the gym.

It's tough to be a Georgia Tech fan right now, but things will get better. On to Duke, who'll be looking to rebound after a rough 2nd half tonight against UNC.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Please tell us exactly what he did that was illegal. The school and the NCAA have not issued any statements on what exactly he is accused of, so please enlighten us.

Funny thing is I'm probably your biggest supporter on the site. Never doubted your information at all, and was hopeful when you Said it was nothing major. However I started to see stuff from other people that have had good information on other sites in the past that said there was no way he would be brought back. Unfortunately that was correct, even if it might have been something minor.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Funny thing is I'm probably your biggest supporter on the site. Never doubted your information at all, and was hopeful when you Said it was nothing major. However I started to see stuff from other people that have had good information on other sites in the past that said there was no way he would be brought back. Unfortunately that was correct, even if it might have been something minor.
You still have not answered my question. Also, please show me anywhere that I posted saying that he would be back. You guys are getting information so late and acting like you’ve been clued in all along. What you guys are just finding out about us old news. Ask @dtm1997

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
Sorry but I never thought I’d need to so I misplaced the instructions. How do I ignore GTbball2016?

msargent1

Jolly Good Fellow
Please tell us exactly what he did that was illegal. The school and the NCAA have not issued any statements on what exactly he is accused of, so please enlighten us.

Don't waste your time talking with Ron. He's like Russian misinformation on social media ... just here to stir up trouble.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
This is for someone who follows basketball a little more closely than me-Will we be much better next year?