GT vs Louisville

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
Well that was about as bad a half as I've seen us play.

This is going to be one to flush down the toilet and move on.
Thought tonight was likely to be ugly. L'ville was going to be desperate to win and it shows. They are playing at a much higher intensity level.
Poor rebounding, poor shooting, lots of TO, slow rotations.

Saying Pastner hasn't earned his money though is not a fair statement. He's in the middle of a 4-5 yr rebuild.

He brought on the offcourt issues, his seniors have horribly regressed, the offense still stinks, his main recruiting assistant got busted and he's had three players suspended. To me, that's a bad year for a coach.

GT_EE78

Banned
Well that was about as bad a half as I've seen us play.

This is going to be one to flush down the toilet and move on.
Thought tonight was likely to be ugly. L'ville was going to be desperate to win and it shows. They are playing at a much higher intensity level.
Poor rebounding, poor shooting, lots of TO, slow rotations.

Saying Pastner hasn't earned his money though is not a fair statement. He's in the middle of a 4-5 yr rebuild.
almost agree with you . except that Pastner didn't earn his salary this year

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover, Turnover... Yet somehow we are only down by 11 at the under 16 break in the 2nd half.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Ben is playing out of his natural position so they can get Geuye on the floor. It hasn't worked very well for Ben. He may be starting to check out of the BB thing and starting to think more about his career. He is in a tough major.

Deleted member 2897

12-20 from 3 PT LOLOLOLOLOL. Just really obnoxious game after game.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
We have 2 ACC players out of 5 right now. Ben is having a below par year. Gueye is still raw. Okogie and Jose Are the only real players we have . Tadrick has some good moments but no consistency. This year has been a real disappointment. I didn't expect a whole lot but this is worse than I could ever have imagined.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Tadric seems like he's packed it in since there start of conference play. I'm almost more comfortable with Alston out there just because he shoots less.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
He brought on the offcourt issues, his seniors have horribly regressed, the offense still stinks, his main recruiting assistant got busted and he's had three players suspended. To me, that's a bad year for a coach.

I didn't say it wasn't a bad year. I said it is unfair to say he hasn't earned his salary. Those are not the same things. If a coach is not working hard, then you can say they are not earning their salary, not if they are simply losing games with a team that is less talented than alot of teams they play.

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
I didn't say it wasn't a bad year. I said it is unfair to say he hasn't earned his salary. Those are not the same things. If a coach is not working hard, then you can say they are not earning their salary, not if they are simply losing games with a team that is less talented than alot of teams they play.

I am way more disappointed in him for the off the court stuff.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Half @$$ed passing and missed layups. That could be due to tired players and arms or lack of focus. Probably a little of both but it's frustrating