GT v Miami

slugboy

Staff member
Bill Connelly's Advanced S&P+ Profiles are out and updated from the weekend's games (link). It forecasts Miami as about a 7 point favorite. ESPN has the game as basically a toss-up. Vegas likes us by 4.
Hope the coin drops the rest of the way for our defense and we play fast.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
LARGEIMAGE_1513099.jpg
https://gatech.bncollege.com/webapp...d=15054&productId=400000409380&topCatId=40510

Deleted member 2897

I have a section 111 ticket available. Asking for $38 and that the buyer wears white. PM me if interested

If you take a picture of yourself in your seat and you're wearing White (you can blur your face) and agree to anonymity in my PayPal, I'll send $20 your way.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
SITUATION:
Ga Tech v Miami. Sat night 7pm kickoff. Calvin Johnson Bobble-head giveaway. Seats in upper EAST.

OBJECTIVE:
Maximize pre-game time (tailgating) AND have my happy butt in my seat no later than note #1 of Star Spangled Banner.

QUESTIONS:
1) Recommended Gate of Entry?
2) Time I should arrive at said gate IOT meet OBJECTIVE?

Thanks in advance!! & GO YELLOW JACKETS!!!!

SITUATION:
Ga Tech v Miami. Sat night 7pm kickoff. Calvin Johnson Bobble-head giveaway. Seats in upper EAST.

OBJECTIVE:
Maximize pre-game time (tailgating) AND have my happy butt in my seat no later than note #1 of Star Spangled Banner.

QUESTIONS:

I am in the upper east and enter the gates at the corner of North Ave and Techwood. That entrance is a ramp. The only other entrance is off of Techwood and requires climbing 8 flights of steps. I doubt you (or I) will be able to tailgate AND get a bobblehead, so with that in mind, I would recommend getting to the gate no later than 6:45.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I thought we'd wear the gold numbers but maybe they don't look good with white pants

I thought so at first because the gold numbers are typically our home jerseys, but then I remembered that the blue numbers were announced as the white-out jerseys during the roll-out.

SITUATION:

OBJECTIVE:

QUESTIONS:

Are your seats near mine again this year? I just put two and two together and remembered that we met last year.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

Both the player videos are the reason I'm a GT fan. CPJ just seems tired of football and a total downer. I really don't care whether CPJ leaves or not: he's almost as good as Gailey or O'Leary. :eek: But these kids are great. (y)

Anyone who wants to knock on TM should watch the video. He gives his all and has been banged up. Our system needs to be adjusted to keep from beating our starting QB into the ground (tic). :cool:

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Both the player videos are the reason I'm a GT fan. CPJ just seems tired of football and a total downer. I really don't care whether CPJ leaves or not: he's almost as good as Gailey or O'Leary. :eek: But these kids are great. (y)

Anyone who wants to knock on TM should watch the video. He gives his all and has been banged up. Our system needs to be adjusted to keep from beating our starting QB into the ground (tic). :cool:

This is a great post. In the first paragraph you seem tired of life and a total downer. Then in the next paragraph you give your all even though you've been banged up!