GT v Miami

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I hope CPJ comes out playing a little more smash mouth football on the first two series. Bring the triple in the 2nd Q and the midline in the 2nd half. Get them out of their practice thoughts on the option. You would think the QB zone sweeps and the threat of a Aback reverse would setup the Aback counter dive.

The rain game may take a lot out of Miami. There are a lot of slips and hard falls in a monsoon game like thae Duke v Miami game.

I wonder if TO can throw a smoke route?

Above all, win the turn over battle.

Deleted member 2897

Here we go again. Miami’s D will do the same thing again that we’ve seen many times. Do we come with a plan this time? We were doing fine last year until Benson went out and the monsoon hit.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Longest thr only qb we have right now that i think can actually throw that smoke route is graham maybe since lucas is hurt. That is a very long throw as you usually do it from the far hash.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
Currently down to 33 games still on tv hold time, down from 47 on last wednesday. what a week of football it will be.

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
I'm not relying on our defense to stop ANYBODY in the 2nd half. Hopefully, we can build up a big lead and not turn the ball over 2-3 times.

I'm not relying on our defense to stop ANYBODY in the 2nd half. Hopefully, we can build up a big lead and not turn the ball over 2-3 times.
Did we not stop Miami on two different key series in the second half yesterday? Did we not stop VT regularly in the 2nd half last week? The D stopping or not stopping ANYBODY in the 2nd half is not the problem. Putting the ball on the ground by the offense IS.