GT v Miami

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Did we not stop Miami on two different key series in the second half yesterday? Did we not stop VT regularly in the 2nd half last week? The D stopping or not stopping ANYBODY in the 2nd half is not the problem. Putting the ball on the ground by the offense IS.

So you blame us for Duke winning?

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I hope CPJ comes out playing a little more smash mouth football on the first two series. Bring the triple in the 2nd Q and the midline in the 2nd half. Get them out of their practice thoughts on the option. You would think the QB zone sweeps and the threat of a Aback reverse would setup the Aback counter dive.

The rain game may take a lot out of Miami. There are a lot of slips and hard falls in a monsoon game like thae Duke v Miami game.

I wonder if TO can throw a smoke route?

Above all, win the turn over battle.
Agree, smash them in the mouth and do it often, and then hit Mason on a wheel route.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
It'a Miami and Mark Richt. CPJ has not done well against either historically, so this game makes me a bit nervous.

That said, this year is one of the best chances to get both monkeys off our back. Miami is severely under performing versus their preseason ranking and recruiting. We our playing with a bit of momentum.

Should be interesting to see what kind of wrinkles CPJ has for Miami with TQM and TO.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Since Duh U has QB issues i’m expecting Richt to use his O’s strength- play power football and try to run it down our throats kind of like the ‘09 ugag game. I think our D line is up for it but i’m worried about our LB’s......I hope Woody has a good game plan and week of prep with our men!