GT - UVA postgame thread

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
A lot about this game was good.

Days held onto the ball like his heart was attached to it.

We have depth everywhere but DL. Really hope Gamble will be back by UGAg.

UGAg sucked today and won't be able to handle our option. But they will score a lot, I don't think they have the conditioning advantage this year. Our bye week will help. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA.

JT looked good overall, but he is getting smart and not taking the hits he used to seek out.

Our WRs are very good. Smelter will be in the NFL and help even more for recruiting.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I just watched the replay of the Pitt missed FG to end regulation. Ridiculous. I think we went from having a shot to needing a miracle to make it to the ACCCG.

Whatever is the only attitude I can take.l We win out and Fluke won't matter. They will get destroyed by FSU and whatever bowl they slide to. And the impression of Coastal being a sucky division will be further validated.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer

UGAg sucked today and won't be able to handle our option. But they will score a lot, I don't think they have the conditioning advantage this year. Our bye week will help. TO HELL WITH GEORGIA.

JT looked good overall, but he is getting smart and not taking the hits he used to seek out.

Our WRs are very good. Smelter will be in the NFL and help even more for recruiting.
Waller FINALLY caught a contested jump ball. I could kiss the guy and no, I'm not like that.

Matt E

GT Athlete
Whatever is the only attitude I can take.l We win out and Fluke won't matter. They will get destroyed by FSU and whatever bowl they slide to. And the impression of Coastal being a sucky division will be further validated.

Agreed. We win out and there is a great chance we get into the Orange. I could care less what Duke does. It's not in our control. Beat NCSt, Clemson, an UGA.

Buzz776g

Jolly Good Fellow

I want to give a huge shout-out to our D. They came in determined to show they didn't suck, and they did just that.

Self-confidence and self-respect are important anywhere, but no where more so than at GT. Our D proved something today. I am very, very proud of them and I hope they are proud of themselves.

thwgjacket

Friends, Techmen, GTswarmers, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Tenuta, not to praise him.

Can we now call a halt to the "I wish we still had Tenuta as DC " talk? Please!
The guy has a career record of fielding defenses that make spectacular plays and end up losing
to average offenses. Like today.

I say bury him.
Our offense has been no where near "average" this year. I actually thought their D played well today. First game where our O was truly slowed for a little while. It wasn't penalties or turnovers like in the Duke game. Their D just slowed us down for the first time all season really.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Great win. **** the lot on 10th street behind dominos. May Castle Towing all get AIDS and **** cancer. Booting cars after charging 15 bucks for "event parking". Shameful.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Best all around game so far this year IMO. Thought Gamble at end was a very successful experiment. He did a very good job setting the edge and getting some rush at times. Looked that way from the stands at least. Got that big paw up to bat a pass also. Then all my feel goods got crapped on when he got carted off. Hope it's minor and he comes back this year. Getting carted usually doesn't end well though. Great game by him still. Francis needs to start bringing it now.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I agree about Gamble at DE. Not a lot of pass rush, but at least a large physical presence out there.

slugboy

Staff member
I agree about Gamble at DE. Not a lot of pass rush, but at least a large physical presence out there.
Lot of QB hurries, plus the strip by Keshun Freeman at the end of the 2nd quarter. There was much more pressure than I've seen in a while.