Gt schedule 2018

Stray Dog THA GAWD

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes, you are.

I see at least one other poster agrees with me. Either way, I wish GT would play games like this instead of being afraid of what it could mean. Just win the game, and help create a compelling crosstown rivalry. As for the claims that GSU's attendance wouldn't make this worthwhile, that's already changing, thanks to a few bowl wins. I'll leave it at that.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I see at least one other poster agrees with me. Either way, I wish GT would play games like this instead of being afraid of what it could mean. Just win the game, and help create a compelling crosstown rivalry. As for the claims that GSU's attendance wouldn't make this worthwhile, that's already changing, thanks to a few bowl wins. I'll leave it at that.
nm

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer

man-having-suffering-headache-hand-head-sinus-pressure-red-area-side-view-profile-portrait-headshot-middle-age-isolated-48051405.jpg

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Reporter missed the obvious follow-up: Please list the 27 ACC caliber players.

And I'd say there's a > 5% chance Bronco actually lists the names. Dude is weird and might actually view that as motivation and a way to bring the team together.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Reporter missed the obvious follow-up: Please list the 27 ACC caliber players.

And I'd say there's a > 5% chance Bronco actually lists the names. Dude is weird and might actually view that as motivation and a way to bring the team together.
What do you think the chances are of Bronco Mendenhall going back to BYU when they fire Kilani Sitaki after the 2018 season?