Gt schedule 2018

1979jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
That 08 team had some talent. Dwyer, Jones, Bay Bay, MJohnson, Burnett and there were some other great players in Griffin, Jackson, Cooper. Miss that kind of talent.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Now you done opened that door, but you are right nonetheless.

I think everyone kind of knows that that class was lightning in a bottle. However we have had some players since. Attouchu, gotsis, orwin smith etc just not as much of that talent on the field at the same time. Then again outside of a few teams most teams dont have year in and out talent

slugboy

Staff member
I seem to remember people wondering if the light would come on for Bey Bey and if he'd turn into a good receiver.

We seemed to play exciting ball in one phase of the game. Maybe a couple of years of that and we'll see those classes again.

Stray Dog THA GAWD

Jolly Good Fellow
When are we ever gonna put auburn on our schedule I wouldn't mind playing them maybe they can replace gawga as a rivalry since gawga wants out we need to schedule auburn I think there offense is terrible I say Malzahn doesn't make it before 2020 I say he's done before 2020 there btw I say we beat alcorn st bowling green 8-4 going to a decent bowl game basically we need to be bowl eligible that's it it's gonna be a great year and I say we beat the dawgs this year we got this!

We beat the 'Barn in Atlanta when I was still at GT. Crazy day.